Skip to content

Poll: Keep the terrace or become established in the second tier?

2»

Comments

• edited January 2021

Surely to keep it consistent, you have to mention the major negative of the terrace, is that you can barely see the other end very clearly?

• @Malone said:
    Surely to keep it consistent, you have to mention the major negative of the terrace, is that you can barely see the other end very clearly?

LOL yes totally, you have no real idea what is going on in the far corners of the pitch and you spend much of the match ducking under the crossbar or on tip toes over it!

• @username123 said:

@Malone said:

LOL yes totally, you have no real idea what is going on in the far corners of the pitch and you spend much of the match ducking under the crossbar or on tip toes over it!

I had a very similar experience away at Bristol Rovers once.
    Thinking I was "smart" for avoiding that dreadful corner/side terrace and going behind the goal.

Only to end up directly in line with the crossbar, utterly messing my view up.

• Halfway up the away end behind the goal is the best view in the whole ground.

I had ST's on the halfway line low down in the family stand for years and loved being that close to the action. I always preferred that to the upper tier, which always felt like watching a game on tv.

The Valley End is fun for all sorts of different reasons.