Skip to content

Ingram in or out

What's the general feeling about Ingram...Back for sat ?

Comments

• I hope so, but nobody will know, ainsworth is very clever with this. Keeping this info secret will make phil browns job harder

• Didn't notice Ingram come out on the pitch on Thursday. .this tells me bad news.

• My guess is out.

• Played well but surely every team wants their best team on the pitch..

• Ingram did come out onto pitch. He was next to Craig wearing a black parka.

• I think he is out till next season. No particular "inside info", just a horrible hunch.

• I've heard rumours (only rumours) that it's actually a quite nasty injury. From someone related to someone who works at Adams Park so not exactly reliable, but I'm inclined to believe it. Not a chance for Saturday

• @JohnnyAllAlone said:
    Ingram did come out onto pitch. He was next to Craig wearing a black parka.
    I never saw him in any pictures.

• Yes heard those rumours as well.Lets hope it's not true.

• He's out, I fear, but Alex will rise to the occasion again. Let's hope he makes a good recovery and is still with us in League 1 next season.

• I can't see Ingram making it to Wembley. Lynch has been awesome, typical shot stopper, providing Lynch gets protection from corners and set pieces, I'm fully confident with Lynch in our goals. This has been typical of our season, everyone pitching in.

• Despite cracking 2nd half performance from Lynch after such a fantastic season Ingram deserves to make Wembley, I hope he's fit for purpose on Saturday

• I've just seen the interview with Alex Lynch reported in the North Wales Morning Post (AL is from Anglesey) where he says he expects to be on the bench. So we seem to getting conflicting accounts of the Ingram situation. When I first heard that Matt would definitely not be fit in time, I was quite concerned but, after Thursday, I am much more relaxed about it. A crying shame for Matt if the has to sit it out after such a successful season but, equally, Alex Lynch must be/have been excited about playing at Wembley. Might be the youngest 'keeper to play for a Footbal League side there. The interview is on-line via a link on the old Gasroom site.

• Here it is:

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/anglesey-keeper-who-helped-wycombe-9278432

He sounds a nice lad. Good luck to him, whether or not he gets a game on Saturday.

• It's great news either way, Lynch can add that to his resume, I feel confident if he starts regardless if Ingram isn't fit. Lynch has won over a lot of Chairboys to be fair, who were concerned about exposing a rookie in the playoffs. What a squad we have now, even McClure is back, hopefully Craig has got over his niggly pull.

Bring it on....

• its sad that Sido won't make it, been class all season ... shame he seems to been forgotten.

• No one has forgotten him.

• blueh_w's inside sources have forgotten him, and failed to let blueh_w know that Sido is injured.

• Ingram unlikely to be fit according to the Beeb! Hope they are wrong.

• With our lineup not overly concerned, Yes I would rather Ingram, but feel safe enough with Lynchy between the posts.

Very big pitch and for some unknown reason, I think it's going to be won or lost on floppy play or the dodgy miss timed/poor pass.

As they say play the game and not the occasion.

• I'm not inclined to believe the Beeb any more than I'm inclined to believe Ainsworth's "he stands a chance" line or Lynch's "I expect to be on the bench" line. As with the Holloway development GA keeps his cards very close to his chest and isn't beyond releasing chaff just to keep everyone guessing.

• News reports saying that he is unlikely to be ready makes me think he might be playing after all.

• Sido has a chance of the bench tomorrow actually, but probably Fletcher deserves to keep his spot even though he hasn't had to play.

• Shh

• edited May 2015

I am a cock.

• I was looking at the John Hampden pictures thinking 'Sido and Nathan, odd choice', then it struck me that they are injured and the playable team were in training. If a certain ex JHGS schoolboy were out of selection, surely he would have accompanied the walking wounded to his school?

• @niebieski Ah, that could be Gareth throwing in a curved ball? If Ingram was at the JHGS then surely that would have rubber stamped his injury status?

• Ingram will play I would stake my house on it.

• You've already lost your house, son.

Superb playing surface at Sixfields yesterday
    by blueh_w · May 3
    we will be allowed to sign a goalkeeper, we won't be expected to play a lad who has 14 minutes experience to his name. I will put my house on it.

• we will see if he plays but I know for a fact he has trained all week as I spoke to a player today and saw him myself in a shop in beaconsfield. bye