Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

  • Gives us a week to prepare for the Tottenham game then.

  • With a bit of luck they can reschedule it to the end of the season when we may (well I can hope) be able to attend.

    I wonder if our goodwill with Owls fans will remain when we go there, win to save ourselves in the process and relegate them (well I can hope...)

  • They are in good form so maybe not the worst thing.

  • @bookertease said:
    With a bit of luck they can reschedule it to the end of the season when we may (well I can hope) be able to attend.

    I wonder if our goodwill with Owls fans will remain when we go there, win to save ourselves in the process and relegate them (well I can hope...)

    I have every confidence we'll get into home games again. Hopefully as early as March.

    But there can't be any remote hope of going to any away games even for the most enthusiastic optimist.

  • Is that our game in hand come PPG? Three points in the bag surely? :wink:

  • It’s my closest equivalent to a home game though. And I know a couple of Wednesday ST holders... just need to pass for someone in their late 20’s (oh well)

  • @bookertease said:
    It’s my closest equivalent to a home game though. And I know a couple of Wednesday ST holders... just need to pass for someone in their late 20’s (oh well)

    Late 1920s should be ok?

  • And it seems with Austin back and a win against the Rev and his boys, QPR fans are now pretty confident of a win on Saturday. Hopefully we can drag them back.

  • @Malone said:

    @bookertease said:
    It’s my closest equivalent to a home game though. And I know a couple of Wednesday ST holders... just need to pass for someone in their late 20’s (oh well)

    Late 1920s should be ok?

    Well my fashion sense is 100 years out of date so I may have a chance

  • @Wendoverman said:
    Is that our game in hand come PPG? Three points in the bag surely? :wink:

    1.74 points in the bag surely.

  • Maybe an opportunity to pull the Spurs game forward to Thursday or Friday?

  • @Commoner said:
    Maybe an opportunity to pull the Spurs game forward to Thursday or Friday?

    Why would we want to do that out of interest?

  • @Malone said:

    @Commoner said:
    Maybe an opportunity to pull the Spurs game forward to Thursday or Friday?

    Why would we want to do that out of interest?

    Is there a Friday TV game?

  • @Right_in_the_Middle said:

    @Malone said:

    @Commoner said:
    Maybe an opportunity to pull the Spurs game forward to Thursday or Friday?

    Why would we want to do that out of interest?

    Is there a Friday TV game?

    Am sure there will be one yes. But we could have done Tuesday-Friday anyway.

    Having no Tuesday game would free the Thursday up in theory, but the cup doesn't stretch out that far and wouldn't really advantage anyone.

  • The last round was spread out from Friday to Monday for TV wasn’t it? I’m fairly certain we’ll be picked for a live game this time, which means we almost certainly won’t!

  • We could be the Friday night game now versus Spurs

  • @Forest_Blue said:
    We could be the Friday night game now versus Spurs

    What do you mean "now"? We could have been it irrespective of facing a Tuesday league game before hand?

  • @Malone said:

    @Commoner said:
    Maybe an opportunity to pull the Spurs game forward to Thursday or Friday?

    Why would we want to do that out of interest?

    I had mistakenly thought we had a Tuesday night game the following week. Allowing 5 days between games...

  • I may have missed it, but does anyone know when the TV times are announced? I am sure it would be nice for the clubs to have a heads up!

  • @Shev said:
    I may have missed it, but does anyone know when the TV times are announced? I am sure it would be nice for the clubs to have a heads up!

    Yeah they might want to get on with it..being a mere week away.
    Although i suppose booking the rozz and ensuring they at least pretend to think of fans have disappeared as considerations.

    I wonder if the rules about certain teams not being able to play the same weekend,let alone same day could be written off in the circumstances?

Sign In or Register to comment.