Skip to content

Choo,Choo to Wembley

Chiltern railways would like to offer the following advice for Wanderers trip to Wembley on Sat 23rd. Ticket offices are expected to be very busy on the day, So pre purchasing your tickets in advance at the booking office is being advised. Tickets bought online will still have to be collected from the machines. We can advance sell tickets for Saturday at anytime from any station with a booking office on the Chiltern line(Please check booking office opening hours for different stations,as they vary). We also offer groupsave for groups of 3-9 people which gives a good saving. We are running an enhanced service that day, so there will be plenty of trains .
Prices:
Adult return £13.60
Child return £6.80
Groupsave 3 rtn £27.00
For each additional person up to 9 people add £9.00
Eg: 6 people on group save is £54.00 ( so you save £4.60 per person)

Comments

• Good info - cheers

• is it generally 4 adults for the price of 2..how is the kids price worked out?

• 4 for 2 is now only to London Myb or travel cards, any destination before is a third off for 3 or more, max 9.

• Just bought 4 return tickets from Haddenham and Thame to Wembley for £13.95 each instead of £27.90 so price is half to Wembley!

• That's cheap..will look at that..

• Anyone traveling from aylesbury and want to be part of a group saver?

• There are a group of 8 of us travelling from GX to Wembley. I cannot see any group-saver option on the national rail enquiries site. If it is available for such a short jouney, how the hell do you find ii?

• I just went into the station and asked for 4 groupsave open return to Wembley next saturday. But if you fill in the find tickets on the website and enter 4 the groupsave price should come up. It did when i tried it!

• what do you reckon parking at the station will be like ?????? obviously busy but if too busy then where to park next ?

• if u just go on chiltern railways u can get prices etc....and order tickets..the more u have the price will go down but if you are 10 more it's classed as a group and need to pre book aparantly. .

• Over 600 spaces in the Car Park and many more in the adjacent car park, but i imagine
    the vast majority of Chairboys and Wanderette's will be have a glass or two of Bucks Fizz throughout the day.
    Chiltern Railways are encouraging everyone who can to get down to what ever station they are travelling from whether its Haddenham,Risboro,Beaconsfield or Wycombe etc and pre purchase your tickets before match day.
    It will make the queuing system a lot easier on the day.

• Are there additional trains running or just the usual services?

• There are extra trains and also they say that some trains that would normally not stop there will be calling at Wembley Stadium. Look at Chiltern Railways website for the latest news.

• Bought train ticket this morning. I was told that there are no extra trains as such but that all trains going into London from here will stop at Wembley Stadium which not all do in the normal way