Skip to content

The Papa John’s Trophy

2»

Comments

• I have serious allergic reactions to many people... I'd never put it down to Quorn though.

• @mooneyman said:
    Not sure Quorn is necessarily healthy. It is banned in Canada, is a highly processed food and causes serious allergic reactions to some people.

The question was about ethical companies though, not whether something was healthy for everyone. Plenty of 'natural' foods cause extreme reactions or even death: nuts, dairy, gluten, seafood, celery, grapefruit, to name but a few.

• I'm allergic to my wife' nagging! Is that the same?

• @mooneyman said:
    Not sure Quorn is necessarily healthy. It is banned in Canada, is a highly processed food and causes serious allergic reactions to some people.

So does penicillin.

• I wonder if Vape companies can start sponsoring now...after all it's all healthy innit. The John Player Special Vape Cup

• @Wendoverman said:
    I wonder if Vape companies can start sponsoring now...after all it's all healthy innit. The John Player Special Vape Cup

"For every goal scored in our competition, we'll be donating £10 to Scannappeal."

• @ChasHarps Ah, the Hitachi Cup. One of my earliest Wycombe games was watching a final at Loakes Park. Seem to remember the players getting Hitachi’s version of the Walkman as well as their medals.

• That must have been the Farnboro game.
    As the other times we lost the second legged finals at Sutton.