Skip to content

No more match programmes

2»

Comments

• If you also search for "Picton" and "Swiss", you can see photos of him welcoming FC Schaffhausen for a friendly with the Chairboys in 1955.

• @Wendoverman said:
    To @Jonny_King and everyone at The Wanderer..fire up the presses...there's a gap in the market!!

Just the thought of trying to do an issue for every home game makes me break out in hives.

• @Jonny_King said:

@Wendoverman said:
    To @Jonny_King and everyone at The Wanderer..fire up the presses...there's a gap in the market!!

Just the thought of trying to do an issue for every home game makes me break out in hives.

• @YorkshireBlue Wow, that’s a blast from the past! I could never quite decide if I quite liked them or absolutely hated them.

• @Jonny_King said:
    @YorkshireBlue Wow, that’s a blast from the past! I could never quite decide if I quite liked them or absolutely hated them.

I'm with you on that. I think I love the music but hate the voice?

• I think that’s what it is, yes.

• @Jonny_King said:

@Wendoverman said:

Says he doesn't want to increase his media empire, immediately pops up on the wireless....

• No, I really mean it! (But on a side note, I’m joining Colin Murray on Quest this weekend, so don’t forget to tune in)

• @Jonny_King said:
    No, I really mean it! (But on a side note, I’m joining Colin Murray on Quest this weekend, so don’t forget to tune in)

God Almighty it's a media monopoly...

• Jonny's taKing over

• @YorkshireBlue said:

@Jonny_King said:

@Wendoverman said:

Bloody hell. Music lovers unite!
    (Yes I am ancient.)

• This could be the start of the WWISMC

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Jonny's taKing over

That statue at Tranmere has gone to his head.

• @Jonny_King said:

@Wendoverman said:

When will we be able to get them in the post? I'm disabled after 2 strokes and live in Somerset so no chance of me getting to Adams Park and i really miss reading The Wanderer.

• @robin said:

@Jonny_King said:

@Wendoverman said:

When will we be able to get them in the post? I'm disabled after 2 strokes and live in Somerset so no chance of me getting to Adams Park and i really miss reading The Wanderer.

Hey @robin there is a postal option on the membership form, extra £10 a year I think. Sure Jonny can put you in touch with the right people, or have a look on the website

• Hi @robin. Sorry for the late reply.

The easiest way is to join WWISC, which gets you all four copies a season free as part of your membership. As @StrongestTeam says, you can then, for an extra £10, have all four copies posted out to you. I do this myself and it's so convenient. Head to www.wwisc.co.uk where there is a downloadable membership form.

If you don't want to join WWISC, then I suggest you get in touch with Phil via email ([email protected]) and see if you can arrange to just pay the cover price plus P&P. I can't promise they can do this, but it might be possible.

Hope this helps mate.

• Jonny i was getting them through the post before covid struck but i've lost the address of the lady i sent the cheque to, i have no problem joining WWISC again just to get The Wanderer and have a vote at the end of the season.

• Hi Robin. The address has since changed and is now 24 Mill End Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP124AX. If you go to the WWISC website you can get the membership form there, which you can either print off or fill out online.

Let me know if you have any difficulties and I'll try and help as best I can.