Skip to content

IFollow issues.

Comments

• I was eventually refunded for the Blackburn game.

• Last weekend I wasn't able to attempt to login to ifollow until about 3:10pm, but hoped to watch anyway.
    Frustratingly, having logged in, the option to buy a match day pass for either video stream or audio wasn't available; I settled for listening via FM radio instead.

Anyway I wrote them an email and just had the following response: -

"We've created the following articles which will address the most common queries raised with our teams:

https://ifollow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us"

They couldn't have done less!

As a side note I'll say that by constantly logging out and back in again to ifollow every 10minute or so the option to buy a pass did finally appear by about 3:40pm. I've no idea what changed between 3:10 & 3:40 though.

• Have other season ticket holders got their iFollow codes for the Watford game? I may be getting confused.

• @our_frank said:
    Have other season ticket holders got their iFollow codes for the Watford game? I may be getting confused.

I havnt yet

• I haven't either, but seem to recall for the last televised game I just had to log in and had access already without needing to buy a pass/redeem a code.

• I can raise you @our_frank. (I’ve heard that expression occasionally over the years and I guess it’s something to do with gambling or card games, isn’t it? Anyway, I’m using it to mean “go one better”.)

Not only have I not received a code, I have more or less given up completely on iFollow streaming. I tried on Saturday to download the iFollow app on my laptop and seemed to be making good progress until, when the install button came up, a message informed me that I had to do something to do with (I think) the Apple store. Whatever it was, I was flummoxed.

My fallback is the iPhone but that also had it in for me - at this point I am hearing Kenneth Williams saying “infamy, infamy, ??????’s got it in for me” - and would only let me receive audio. That was acceptable in the circumstances and Bill Turnbull’s heartfelt and pleasingly subjective commentary (with the odd word from @bluntphil edging in) painted pictures which partially compensated for the absence of real ones. But iFollow had the last laugh as the sound cut out ten minutes before full time.

Thank goodness for Sky tomorrow evening.

• @micra, I don't think you need to download an app to access ifollow via a laptop.

All you need do is open the www.wycombewanderers.co.uk page in your chosen web browser, then sign in using the link on too right hand side, using the email address the club send the STH code to. Once signed in click on the next match option under the ifollow drop down menu.

The process varies a little from that point depending on Saturday/Tuesday/televised games but either you have to buy a video pass (don't forget to redeem your code if a STH) or access is already granted.

• Yep @micra , don't bother with an app for ifollow.

BT sports and sky sports require one, but Ifollow is fine without.

The first time signing in you do think where the heck's the game, but once you know it's under "Latest match" you're golden

• I am appless @micra. Just used my (work) laptop. If you've registered it should be very simple. I havent had a code for Watford. Do you think its because The Man, the Dark Web, Zuckerberg and the Couhigs know I have Sky?

• Season ticket holders may well find that Tuesday 's game already shows as "You already have access to this match" via their iFollow account.

• Many thanks everyone for tips and suggestions. I will brace myself on Saturday and give it my best shot!

• terrific. Thanks, All.

• and now confirmed on club Twitter that there will be no more codes for STHs, as per @AlanCecil above.

• @our_frank said:
    and now confirmed on club Twitter that there will be no more codes for STHs, as per @AlanCecil above.

Will STHs be receiving an explanatory email to this effect (not everyone uses Twitter)? I'm logged into my iFollow account and there's nothing showing (that I can see) that says "You already have access to this match".

• Just phoned the Club and was told that the message "You already have access" will not be displayed until an hour before kickoff - so who is right?

• My iFollow account showed me as having access to the Watford match a couple of weeks ago. I remember seeing it when I checked my access to the Millwall game. I didn't enter a code to watch that game either.

• I can see the message if I go to where you'd normally buy a day pass but they might not do them all at the same time, if you're having issues at all it's probably worth checking they have the right email address attached to your season ticket

• They should have, because have not had any previous problems with access to the match videos (as a STH) this season - apart that is from it not working for the Reading game, when all I got was a frozen picture and no commentary, despite refreshing, and/or logging out and logging back in.

• This was the Twitter announcement:-

There are no more promo codes for season ticket holders watching games on iFollow; your iFollow account will automatically be granted with access to each match (just like the Swansea match).

If your iFollow account doesn't show you have access then please email [email protected].

• Makes sense. Instead of having to repeatedly email unique codes out to 1600 or whatever amount of people every game

• I have one email address registered with the club with 2 STs.

I’m not at home tonight so I’d like to watch in my iPad whilst the kids watch at home. Is this possible?

• Not sure that two locations can share the same iFollow log in.

• Thanks @AlanCecil

Presumably if my daughter had a separate email registered with the club we could though.

I’ll mail them tomorrow and see.

• I'm having to tape it and will have to avoid the Gasroom until I get home as Chiltern Railways wi-fi was not up to snuff for the Reading game.

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    I have one email address registered with the club with 2 STs.

I’m not at home tonight so I’d like to watch in my iPad whilst the kids watch at home. Is this possible?

>
    I've got 3 STs against my email. It doesn't let you stream on more than one device though. I've setup another two accounts and am hoping the club manage to split the permissions before kickoff.

• ifollow appears to have crashed, nothing but a blank screen for the last 5 minutes

• @Twizz said:
    ifollow appears to have crashed, nothing but a blank screen for the last 5 minutes

There's a chat button that gets you an answer eventually, missed 10 mins of the last game, contacted them and it started working pretty much straight away

• I'm OK, have Sky, but tried to fire up iFollow as a backup. Went into the Match Centre, no link to the match. Up until 6.45, had a banner that said match would be available an hour before kickoff, but after that, nothing. Where was your link to the match?

• So I'm not the only one having issues then. The occasional picture comes through, then nothing. Used the chat button last time (Reading game) and zero response.

• Disappointed the club haven't sorted out my ifollow query. I've given my working login to my son but my mother and I will have to miss the match.