Thompson
Reid
Garner
Guppy

Subs: Brown, Hemmings, Moussaddik

Comments

• i'll have a fiver on Carroll scoring a spectacular solo effort

• I think only Mawson and Pierre would get in that team and possibly Jacobson

For the final next week assuming everyone is fit I would pick the same team excepting Craig for Ephraim and obviously Ingram if he is 100%.

• Nothing possibly about JJ, he'd be a definite starter in a combined side. Sam Saunders would be in as well.

• heard the interview on radio and lynch said Ingram not quite there..fingers cross for Wembley.

• Of course Ingram isn't quite there yet or he would have played last night

• Changed allegiance then ArgylePhil?

• Yes yes. Does your mum go out on a Friday night and leave you at home all alone with the computer then? You were the same last Friday, perhaps your med's run dry by the weekend? Is it her shift under the lamp post?

• Zzzzzzzzzzzz

• @JohnnyAllAlone said:
    Of course Ingram isn't quite there yet or he would have played last night

and he was not on the pitch at the end either. .nearly there? Don't think so..

• Back to the topic in hand - a Holloway and Garner strike partnership would be immense. Not so sure Saunders would get the nod over Thompson though, but JJ definitely gets in ahead of Titterton.

• @Aylesburyblue Funnily enough he was in fact on the pitch after the game in his own clothes

• Sadly, Matt will not be fit for the final but I think we can all agree that that Alex Lynch deputised very ably last night.