Skip to content

Bayo, Stewart, Blooms and JJ all sign up

2»

Comments

• @Malone said:

@Shev said:
    Nice to see the bit about Bloomfield taking on a coaching role.

He already was coaching a bit this year wasn't he? Thought it was part of his last contract?

Correct. His last contract had the same arrangement. I assume his time doing so was heavily impacted by the amount of game time he still ended up having.

• I don't read the pattison bit in anyway other than by playing him in the playoffs triggered his extension, I've he was wanted. Agree with the Stapes comment above @ChasHarps

• If the Superbowl takes place behind closed doors we'll have Bayo for an extra game next season as well

• @eric_plant said:
    If the Superbowl takes place behind closed doors we'll have Bayo for an extra game next season as well

Nice one !

• Yes. Shame about mascoll. I too thought he looked like a decent prospect and possible JJ cover but as has been said if they think they can do better under the new circumstances I can go with it.

• I agree about Mascoll He looked impressive when I saw him 2/3 times last season. suggests the B Team will not be launched for another year Hopefully Jason Macarthy will be on the radar.