Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Season tickets

Does anyone think we’ve underpriced these? I thought the Couhigs were supposed to have business sense? FFS!

That’s my tribute to @Wanderers82 @trevor @emu80 amongst other cheerful souls. I’m sure we’ll hear more from you all next season when times are even tougher.

Comments

  • nailed it @arnos_grove I am waiting for the hardy perennial about finally Gareth getting 'found out' at this level.

  • They probably wish they'd waited until today to unleash the prices at £600 or so :)

  • I thought they was overpriced for div 1 but maybe too low for championship..personally wouldn't pay much more than What we are paying this coming season.

  • @Aylesburyblue said:
    I thought they was overpriced for div 1 but maybe too low for championship..personally wouldn't pay much more than What we are paying this coming season.

    They mentioned "mid league 1" price, which they certainly weren't, as Ipswich seemed to be the only team with a higher price.

    But for the championship, no complaints.

  • I think I've got a fantastic deal, £16.50 a game for a seat on the halfway line in the Championship. Same as you pay for a terrace ST at Conference side Kings Lynn Town.

  • @Keith_Allens_Wig said:
    I think I've got a fantastic deal, £16.50 a game for a seat on the halfway line in the Championship. Same as you pay for a terrace ST at Conference side Kings Lynn Town.

    On the flip side you can buy a seat on the halfway line at Brentford for £15 more than you will in the Frank Adams.

  • YOYOY has no-one demanded to know when they're going to get their 2020/1 season ticket through in the post yet? Declining standards etc.

  • @PBo said:
    YOYOY has no-one demanded to know when they're going to get their 2020/1 season ticket through in the post yet? Declining standards etc.

    All on phones/scan in jobs innit.

  • You may not be on the half way line once the social distance rearranging takes place. Eg bought my ticket in the FA and ended up in the away end.....???????

  • Obviously all hand to the pumps ATM, just called as one of my tickets was the wrong age group and had Pete answer the phone!

Sign In or Register to comment.