Skip to content

Match day thread: Plymouth (Round 2)

2»

Comments

• After reading the comments on Pilgrims fan forum, I am going to sleep well tonight. Awesome game and as much as their criticisms of Wycombe and GA, 13 points more than them and over two legs the first halves of each games, we should and could have been out of sight. So much was said of putting Lynch under pressure, their keeper sucked and I said in a few threads, he was scared sh!tless from our corners and set pieces. His face was priceless digging that ball out from Hayes goal.

No mention of the blatant penalty and the fact they had one so called effort in the first half do our 11 or so., Yes they came on strong in the last 20 minutes, but our so called rookie keeper showed their wimpey keeper how it's done. Fortunately their mobile phone brigade, didn't flash their spot lights to where our goals where lol.

Feeling smug, I'm bad, good night and god bless.

• Superb left handed save from Lynch when Argyll were on top. Well done that man.

• Yes all credit to Lynchee did well under enormous pressure....job done.

• Switching Nico and Bean, was masterclass. Everyone knew their lines even the fans. We we're certainly entertained. Also like to say well done Fred, unlike last Saturday, he closed down with purpose causing the Pilgrims to hurry the passes or play backwards which was perfect.

Sheridan what the f.. was your tactics, honestly thought the two or three guys who came on late would start as they had the grit between their teeth. Thanks anyway the didn't.