Skip to content

Big match build up

1235»

Comments

• I find it easy to ignore without pressing any buttons @DevC. I have tried to engage with the guy in the past, as much as anything out of my interest as a faux psychologist, but it’s a total waste of time. The guy is seriously disturbed.

• What a horrible hijacking of a whole page of build up.

Let's get it back on track...5hours to go!!

• I meant a psychologist manqué, didn’t I!

• My stash of cup final beer is calling out to me.

• In normal times I'd probably be on the train to or already at Wembley by now. Seems so odd to be waiting for the TV coverage. Think that might be adding to the nerves.

• Just off to Morrisons for a few bottles of Old Speckled Hen. Have to watch them foxes.

• Speckled Hen...I'm with you there @micra. The drink of Champions if ever there was one!

• A beer originally brewed by Morlands might not be the best choice - unless you wish to treat Abingdon as part of Berkshire.

• I almost don’t want to watch the game tonight.

• It's the best choice if you like Speckled Hen though @Baldric

• Irrespective of how fickle football fortune turns out tonight, the management team have achieved wonders.

What they have done for the club - especially the away match at Torquay - will probably never be repeated.

God bless all of you and come on you mighty, mighty Chairboys!

• We all follow the Waaannd'rers
    Over land and sea (and C*l U!)
    We all follow the Waaannd'rers
    On to We'emberly, all together now...?

• @NorsQuarters said:
    On to We'emberly, all together now...?

On to We'emberly, all together now...??

• @Baldric said:
    A beer originally brewed by Morlands might not be the best choice - unless you wish to treat Abingdon as part of Berkshire.

I think the locals there refer to Abingdon as 'occupied Berkshire'