Skip to content

Play off tatt

Anyone gone above and beyond with the decorations yet? Only got bunting, a flag bought just in time for the cup semi final, a wanderers car mini kit on the mirror, various bits of clothing, a toy van they were doing years ago in the club shop and a small player figurine I got years ago and instantly named Sean Devine, but the weeks still young and the Rebellion hasn't arrived yet.

Comments

• I thought this was going to be about tattoos...

• If we make the Championship, I’ll get my first tattoo - Covid19 permitting.

• Last time I started going on about tattoos around the time of a big game I could have ended up with Harry Maguire on my arse. Nope, no tattoos.

• Just hope Jacob Gardiner-Smith doesn’t come on as a late substitute in the second leg and score the goal that clinches promotion. Worth it though.

• We can't clinch promotion in the 2nd leg

• I’m going to get the names of the entire squad tattooed down the length of my cock, if we win promotion.

• @Gerry47 said:
    I’m going to get the names of the entire squad tattooed down the length of my cock, if we win promotion.

I think I’d run out of room after Akinfenwa and Onyedinma

• Temporary ones if you feel the need:

https://inkbox.com/custom-tattoos

• @eric_plant said:
    We can't clinch promotion in the 2nd leg

Bit embarrassing, @eric_plant! Shouldn’t be allowed on here after midnight.

• @micra said:
    If we make the Championship, I’ll get my first tattoo - Covid19 permitting.

I fully intend to hold you to this, @micra.

• @BlueBoy said:

@micra said:
    If we make the Championship, I’ll get my first tattoo - Covid19 permitting.

I fully intend to hold you to this, @micra.

Wouldn’t it be better to get something more appropriate to our promotion? ‘Covid 19 permitting’ seems an odd choice?

• I’ve just got it @perfidious_albion. The joke, not the virus. Been trying to think who in the squad has the shortest name.

• Although my body is tattoo free, I am told that Woodys Tattoo Studio in Wycombe is highly recommended @micra.

• Late to the show as usual but thanks for all the comments and suggestions.
    @BlueBoy: comment noted ! Sorry to hear that Martin is not renewing or has he had a change of mind ?

• @micra said:
    Late to the show as usual but thanks for all the comments and suggestions.
    @BlueBoy: comment noted ! Sorry to hear that Martin is not renewing or has he had a change of mind ?

I’m happy to say he’s seen sense in the end.

• That’s great; really would have missed the craic.

• Good advice @mooneyman (?!) and @LeedsBlue but I don’t think Woody would do much of a deal for “JJ” alone. I was thinking along the lines of “The mighty Wycombe Wanderers World Wide Phenomenon promoted to the EFL Championship July 13 2020”. Might be a bit of a squeeze if I decide to follow @Gerry47’s lead.