Skip to content

Sido re-signs! (Or not)

edited June 2020 in Football

Not sure how I missed this before. Actually a little surprising, but happy news.

Comments

• Uhh, look closely at the account handle.

• I'd look at the twitter handle if I were you - that might provide you with an answer for why you'd missed this before.

• Oh no! Look before you copy and paste, I suppose. That's a pretty cruel post...

• I should have followed my usual policy of waiting for @TransferRumour5673 to confirm it, sigh....

• I no longer live in Wycombe - does anyone know if Cressex filling station is still open given the present circumstances? Sightings therein are the only guaranteed way of knowing if anyone’s signing, existing player or not.

• God help us when we all switch to electric cars. We’ll have to come up with a new way of getting the scoops.

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    God help us when we all switch to electric cars. We’ll have to come up with a new way of getting the scoops.

Surely the petrol stations will just be converted to electric stations.
    Keeping a fine gasroom tradition alive

• Realising I’m deflating any remaining element of humour in my lame joke, the idea is that as range increases we charge at home and at the office.

I used to be a European technician manager for a car manufacturer and in the Netherlands most would have charge points installed at home and there were big tax incentives for companies to provide points for workers. I suspect we’d screw that up with a BIK levy. Until we have genuinely quick charge high capacity batteries, it won’t be practical for cars to queue to use a transitional petrol station to recharge.

• Traditional petrol station