Skip to content

Good News

Tonight's weather forecast suggests it's going to rain all day Thursday.

Given we've had a few dry days I reckon that's pretty good news as its the best chance we've got of getting our diabolical pitch anywhere near playable.

Comments

• Not necessarily good news as it will help Plymouth's passing game.

• you couldn't pass on that pitch if it rained from now until June. Its a disgrace and can't wait to see it ripped up.

• @blueh_w I heard we got a new pitch in on emergency loan...

• Len, how many points would a team have needed to get in the play offs this year?

(walks off smirking)

• Didn't see too much passing from them on Saturday. Their tactics seemed to be to hit long balls forward as they did at Adams Park in the league game. It worked then because we were caught playing too far forward and a little too gung-ho. We also mucked up from our own short corner but I hope we won't be too defensively minded tomorrow. We clearly need to be more cautious than we were on 10 February but tomorrow will be a totally different occasion. Only 3078 were at the league game. (There should be double that tomorrow.) Everything went pear-shaped early on with McClure replacing Holloway before half-time and shortly afterwards having to be replaced himself. Hayes was not playing and Saunders and Yennaris had not arrived. Reasons to be cheerful? Quite a few.

• Plus it was one of those jinxed Tuesday nights!

• Indeed!

• The weather forecast for tomorrow looks terrible, heavy rain all day. Hope the game isn't postponed....or worse, abandoned!