Skip to content

#ChairboysLive

Another initiative, for those desperate for some kind of interaction with their beloved WWFC. Quote from the club website

"Wanderers kicked off a new series called #ChairboysLive on Monday at 11am, bringing players and other special guests together in a live YouTube show."

Comments

• Good little idea.

• Good fun that. My favourite moment was Grimmer talking about how the street bikes would leave him for dust as he furiously peddled his lower quality bike.

JJ replies: "That's how I feel during games."

• David Stockdale was absolutely on fire on today's episode, a must watch.

• All a bit cringe tbh, was better yesterday.

• @StrongestTeam Agree with you there, stopped watching halfway through.
    Was funny for about five minutes, pretty boring afterwards.

• Thought yesterday was poor. Stockdale needed to switch off and let the other guys talk.Wouldnt like to be with him in a room for too long.

• Yeah, deffo the first one was better

• I thought a vocal and domineering goalkeeper is what we've all been demanding for years!

• And a keeper that has learnt to do his shoelaces up properly!

• Perhaps this keeper we seek can also take a goal kick the same day that it was awarded?

• Just caught the end of today's with our combined media titans, much better, will watch it all later.

• Couldn’t get through the Stockdale show.

• Yesterday's was much better, bring on @bluntphil 's quiz tonight.

• Having been a bit critical of the Stocko madness episode it should probably be said that today's is a great watch well worth an hour of your time, Dobbo at the forefront here but whole coaching team and organisation a credit to the club as they so often are.

• Dobbo is just brilliant

Should be tied into a lifetime contract really