Skip to content

The You Choose Cup - Group B

Who will join West Brom in the draw for the last 16? I find this one an interesting group.

Poll not found

Comments

• D)

Mickey Bell
      Bell Ringing Tattoo Smelly Guy
      Fan owned but a bit flash with it and often beating us
      Absolutely rinsing Sunderland for Will Grigg

• I've gone for Bristol City using the "My enemy's enemy is my friend" methodology..

• The YouTube footage of City fans celebrating Rovers' relegation does it for me.

• Bristol City for me as i celebrated with some mates in Wells who support them taking the piss out of Gas fans, what a great weekend that was.

• Bristol City for me too. Despite a horrible night there watching the England Monarchs get hammered by the Rhein Fire in the last knockings of NFL Europe. Only about 5,000 in the ground and actually walked out with a massive Monarchs player still in full kit saying sorry to us all for their performance.

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
      Bristol City for me too. Despite a horrible night there watching the England Monarchs get hammered by the Rhein Fire in the last knockings of NFL Europe. Only about 5,000 in the ground and actually walked out with a massive Monarchs player still in full kit saying sorry to us all for their performance.

You too Righty? Went to see them at Wembley, then on the wain at Chelsea and Spurs. Got one of the jackets somewhere though haven't been into the NFL much and not been to Wembley to see the recent stuff.

• Can’t say I follow US football much and didn’t know London Monarchs had moved to Bristol. Seems an odd decision. Do you remember the rationale?

• @StrongestTeam said:

@Right_in_the_Middle said:
      Bristol City for me too. Despite a horrible night there watching the England Monarchs get hammered by the Rhein Fire in the last knockings of NFL Europe. Only about 5,000 in the ground and actually walked out with a massive Monarchs player still in full kit saying sorry to us all for their performance.

You too Righty? Went to see them at Wembley, then on the wain at Chelsea and Spurs. Got one of the jackets somewhere though haven't been into the NFL much and not been to Wembley to see the recent stuff.

I missed the first Monarchs season when they won the whole thing due to a lack of money but went live to every home game after that as well as trips to Amsterdam Admirals and Scottish Claymores. Think I missed the best season but enjoyed it a lot. The Fridge season was a lot of fun and seeing Brad Johnson play for us was good too.

Not missed many Wembley NFL games since they started again. We are very lucky to have them. Waiting to see fixtures for this Autumn. Two Jags home games

• @DevC said:
      Can’t say I follow US football much and didn’t know London Monarchs had moved to Bristol. Seems an odd decision. Do you remember the rationale?

The rational as I remember was a dwindling London fan base and a lack of a home ground in the city for all the games. The league changed the Monarchs to be England rather than London and arranged games in Bristol and in Birmingham. It was a disaster and the league folded.
      The current NFL regular season game set up is much better and I fear for the time we get a team of our own as it will struggle

• Bristol City for me too as they are not Rovers and Lee Johnson seems like a decent manager/chap.

• Mickey Bell forever stains City.

• Bristol City win by a solitary vote! They join West Brom in the hat for the last 16.