Skip to content

The You Choose Cup - Group A

The first of sixteen daily votes for a You Choose Cup group winner.

Poll not found

Comments

• So just to clarify.... we are voting for the team we like the most ? Not dislike

• It's the team you dislike the least.

• Tough group.

• @HolmerBlue said:
      So just to clarify.... we are voting for the team we like the most ? Not dislike

Yes - whoever you would rather win the group if this was a real thing.

• I'm guessing Crewe about 3 years ago win this by an easy margin

• You like Crewe?

• @drcongo said:
      You like Crewe?

I did when Rob Jones, David Platt and others were coming through and they were investing in their youth team, Quite enjoyed an away trip there too, less so them denying all knowledge of repeated serious offences obviously.

• West Brom cup ties live long in memory so get vote. No strong feelings either way re Rotherham or Crewe.

• @StrongestTeam said:

@drcongo said:
      You like Crewe?

I did when Rob Jones, David Platt and others were coming through and they were investing in their youth team, Quite enjoyed an away trip there too, less so them denying all knowledge of repeated serious offences obviously.

Yes unfortunately investing in their youth team in the 1970s and 1980s seemed to mean employing some well dodgy blokes and then just coughing and shuffling their feet when parents raised concerns. A great shame for the genuine football people who worked there I think.

• Poll is closed, and West Brom are first team in the hat to the last 16 knockout stages!