Skip to content

This club of ours

I just feel the need to say thank you for all involved in this season's campaign.

I've been following the Chairboys for nigh on 25 years now, but this season has to rank up there with the very best. It's certainly been the best to watch the boys away. I've been to around 10 away games with my 8 year old sun this season and we've had a magnificent time travelling together and cheering the Blues on.

The only downside is some of the language he's had to endure. I know it is my responsibility but it wasn't fun explaining the Beavon taunt at the Burton game. His Mum doesn't know though at least.... :)

Anyway, who could have dreamt this after last season's campaign. It was really hard to watch the Blues last year as we would go entire games without an attempt on goal, but this year EVERY game has had excitement. I've brought along a neutral to a few games and now he comes home and away too.

Thank you Wanderers, you've repaid what I shelled out for a season ticket and then some.

Comments

• Nice post Lloyd, agree entirely. Foul language seems to be everywhere though. I was sat in the home end @ Northampton and it was unbelievable from their fans. Animals, but loved it When Alfie scored ;)

• Our supporters away are second to none in noise

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    I just feel the need to say thank you for all involved in this season's campaign.

I've been following the Chairboys for nigh on 25 years now, but this season has to rank up there with the very best. It's certainly been the best to watch the boys away. I've been to around 10 away games with my 8 year old sun this season and we've had a magnificent time travelling together and cheering the Blues on.

The only downside is some of the language he's had to endure. I know it is my responsibility but it wasn't fun explaining the Beavon taunt at the Burton game. His Mum doesn't know though at least.... :)

Anyway, who could have dreamt this after last season's campaign. It was really hard to watch the Blues last year as we would go entire games without an attempt on goal, but this year EVERY game has had excitement. I've brought along a neutral to a few games and now he comes home and away too.

Thank you Wanderers, you've repaid what I shelled out for a season ticket and then some.

Agree, the language can be it bit off putting. Fans have to remember that other fans are bringing new blood into a club to hopefully stick with Chairboys and make it their club and bring their mates and work colleagues to bolster our attendances. Win win.