Skip to content

Shrewsbury v Wycombe

Anyone know what the chances are of this being postponed due to internationals?

Comments

• edited March 2020

I think their only internationals are Grenadian, and I can't see any fixtures for Grenada - but Wycombe did mention the possibility of postponement on Twitter.

• Probably got more chance of being postponed to help prevent the spread of the Corona virus.

• @chairboyscentral said:
    I think their only internationals are Grenadian, and I can't see any fixtures for Grenada - but Wycombe did mention the possibility of postponement on Twitter.

Thanks. Sounds like zero then. Just saw it said possibility on the ticket news.

• Grenada have a game against Suriname but only a friendly, so it's possible that Pierre, Beckles et al. won't bother flying over. However Pierre was captain for their last batch of competitive fixtures so maybe he would be expected to play? Don't think they have any players likely to feature in youth internationals with Giles now at Coventry. Northern Ireland have their 1st round play-off for the Euros though, so would imagine there's a decent chance we'll be without Smyth.

• edited March 2020

Do Antigua and Barbuda have a game (Parker)? And then maybe Ofoborh for Nigeria U20?

• edited March 2020

Grenada also have a friendly against Martinique on 25th March. The Suriname match follows on 29th March.