Skip to content

Comments

• I like that your Doncaster contributor has rated Tom Anderson as their stand out player who rarely puts a foot wrong, without mentioning that this is the same Tom Anderson who got himself sent off for a bad challenge at Adams Park in the reverse fixture earlier this season.

• He put both feet wrong then didn't he

• We fluffed it last Saturday at Shrewsbury, the odds are against us from getting into the play offs, we’ve tried too many loanees that aren’t up to the job, Adebeyo will have an easy job as your target man to create your chances, we certainly haven’t taken ours.

• @chairboyscentral Thanks for these, as ever. Re your saying on your own "Opposition View" that you expect the club to be in "a much better financial state and being run sustainably", how do you think that sustainability is going to be achieved?

• Interesting that @Jimmydee1 has been a Gasroom member since August 2018. Assume that was when we first played Doncaster in League 1.

I hope his judgment proves accurate although I am not at all sure that Bayo will be fit to play today. Big Tom Anderson might find Alex a bit of a lapful. A bit of dèja vu from goal three last Saturday could be in prospect.