Skip to content

great support, were we loud?

Fantastic, wonder what it sounded like on tv!

Comments

• Just watched whole game on sky. Wycombe fans singing and loud throughout. Didn't hear PAFC until last 5 minutes. Incredible support Blues.

• edited May 2015

Your fans did you proud but tis also true that you could hear your fans clearly because the cameras were next door to your fans. Take nothng away from them though, they were a credit to your club. Hope everyone had a safe trip home.

• This is a long old journey.

First visit to Home Park. I thought the old main stand gave it real character.

And once again, a decent surface allowed us to show what we can do going forward.

• @argylephilip said:
    couldnt here you ladett any one can sing when your 3 0 up where r fans in Devonport end sang when losing don't worry about a thing different class and as for the phones pure class. lol phones was tacky and unreal. this was a football match not a Concert !

• Come off it Aylesburyblue give credit where it's due and as for "this was a football match not a Concert !" does that apply to your drummer!

• Only heard Wycombe throughout the match great support! !!

• @pilgrim said:
    Your fans did you proud but tis also true that you could hear your fans clearly because the cameras were next door to your fans. Take nothng away from them though, they were a credit to your club. Hope everyone had a safe trip home.

I don't know how it works down in Plymouth but usually football matches aren't filmed on a handycam with a built in mic. They have microphones all around the edges of pitch.

• drummers are generally at football matches ain't they? Some grounds they are banned for away support but not home for some reason.

• Haha couldnt hear anything from plymoutg for 85 mins! And i was there! Smoke bomb when ur losing! Haha

• Couldnt hear you, we were too loud

• 100% Only Wycombe voices I heard.
    Loved the sign in the crowd.
    It read something like.
    One miracle.
    One turnaround.
    One season.
    One dream.

• Haha youtube? If u filmed it in our end u would see how silent u were! Fire drill?

• edited May 2015

Sorry but am I on the wrong forum. Thought this was Wycombe so buzzzzzzzzzz off if you got nothing gpod to say.

• Childish as to be honest .tit

• Zzzzzzzzzx boring

• Wembley 25000 plus large taxis please!

• @argylep said:
    im banned on my site lol

For obvious reasons.
    I feel you may experience another one in the very near future.