Skip to content

50/50 Matchday Draw

Bought a 50/50 ticket as usual but went into the FA concourse to grab a cheeky Rebellion at half time so missed the Matchday draw numbers. No problem I thought, I'll just check them on the club website......latest numbers on the website are from the Burton game on 14th December. Nothing like being up to date.....and this is etc etc.

Comments

• 50/50 draw results.

Blue £1 Tickets:
    1st: 15340 (£532.70)
    2nd: 19560 (£152.20)
    3rd: 16024 (£76.10)

Orange £2 Ticket:
    02213 (£132.00)#WYCvCOV

• Ooo only 19 away for third place......still never won but I'll keep buying them anyway!

Thanks @PhilSlatter

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed said:
    Bought a 50/50 ticket as usual but went into the FA concourse to grab a cheeky Rebellion at half time so missed the Matchday draw numbers. No problem I thought, I'll just check them on the club website......latest numbers on the website are from the Burton game on 14th December. **Nothing like being up to date.....and this is etc etc.

I am sure you don't mean to be critical but bear in mind that club staff do need to take leave at times and the recent run of games adds a lot to their workload. Then add in new parental responsibilities..................

• @AlanCecil said:

@Ozzie_the_Relaxed said:
    Bought a 50/50 ticket as usual but went into the FA concourse to grab a cheeky Rebellion at half time so missed the Matchday draw numbers. No problem I thought, I'll just check them on the club website......latest numbers on the website are from the Burton game on 14th December. **Nothing like being up to date.....and this is etc etc.

I am sure you don't mean to be critical but bear in mind that club staff do need to take leave at times and the recent run of games adds a lot to their workload. Then add in new parental responsibilities..................

We pay their wages @AlanCecil :smile:

• edited December 2019

@AlanCecil It would take literally 5 mins maximum to update the website with the basic information of the 50/50 results, as proved in this very thread where they were posted within 6 minutes of the question being posed!

I understand staff need to take leave and some tasks will be done later than what is ideal, but the 50-50 results don't fall under that bracket. At least they were posted on twitter for the Coventry game, they weren't posted anywhere for a few days after the Burton game.

• @Croider said:
    @AlanCecil It would take literally 5 mins maximum to update the website with the basic information of the 50/50 results, as proved in this very thread where they were posted within 6 minutes of the question being posed!

I understand staff need to take leave and some tasks will be done later than what is ideal, but the 50-50 results don't fall under that bracket. At least they were posted on twitter for the Coventry game, they weren't posted anywhere for a few days after the Burton game.

Maybe all the prizes had already been claimed. Seems like the cork has been let out on all the moans

• We've been found out, richie's back, they are lying about injuries, the drummer is too noisy and they are hiding the 50/50 result what sort of fan owned...oh

• Didn't mean to come across as critical, wasn't meant in that way. I knew the gasroom collective would have the required info and they did so all's good, except for my 50/50 numbers...again.