Skip to content

Word of warning

I'm sure 99.5% of us wont, but Plymouth have an absolute 0 tolerance policy of anyone chanting murderer at Mccormick. You will be kicked out so dont waste your time

Comments

• Manslaughterer. is that ok? I wont but it would be nice to get the etiquette correct.
    Perhaps we should stick with throwing porridge wrappers on the pitch.

• Just don't bother, enjoy the game instead of unnecessarily getting kicked out and running the risk of facing a ban from watching games. I know it seems harsh but just don't bother.

• Takes less than that to get banned at our ground!

• He also doesn't deserve it, he did what he did and has served his time and should be allowed to get on with his life ... yes I know the family will never get over it but things happen in life that we all don't like.

• @blueh_w Exactly. There is no doubt that what he did was terrible but he's been in jail, and he probably will think about it every day for the rest of his life. As well as the fact that he practically ruined his career because of it, he was already the championship young player of the year when we were in the Championship, and I have no doubt he would have at least played for a low premier league side by now if he didn't go to jail.

In my opinion, if someone has served their time and are willing to be a role model and an example for young people in the consequences of making stupid mistakes that can cost someone's lives, he should be aloud to get on with their life.

• now Ched Evans is a different kettle of fish ..... he won't ever get the chance

• its because he never murdered anyone he made a terrible mistake .can you tell me that anyone who can drive and also drinks has never driven home after a few too many i would say most have

• I haven't.

• hero i said most not all

• nevermade a mistake either i bet

• @drcongo said:
    I haven't.

Me neither