Skip to content

Ingram is out

Good friend of mine who's best friends with Matt spoke to him today. Gone back to hospital for knee injections and will certainly not be playing. Big blow

Comments

• wonderful news

• I wasn't banking on Ingram recovering in such short space of time anyway.

So Lynch it is (as I haven't seen or heard anything other than on this forum about emergency 7 day loan keeper), I am not worried tbfh, you sow what you reap and unfortunately injuries have plagued such a small squad.

We just got to go out there and deal with it. Playoffs are a lottery, who copes with nerves and atmosphere on the dates..

• we also have small squad and at least 2 players carrying injuries includded top scorer for almost 3 months know

• We have signed a goalkeeper on loan today on 7 day emergency loan as I stated earlier in the week.

Lynch will be on the bench

• @blueh_w said:
    We have signed a goalkeeper on loan today on 7 day emergency loan as I stated earlier in the week.

Lynch will be on the bench

you gotta source on that blue

• wheres he from

• Don't worry argyle. We haven't and won't sign anyone on an emergency loan. We've plenty of fit professional GKs. Just a little inexperienced...

• oh dear ill have too change my prediction now

• You're not alone!!

• it will be close either way this tie 1 goal in it

• My prediction is 4-1 on aggregate. I'm just not sure who to

• 3 2, 1 goal in it to one of us think your favs

• Until we have visibility on the GK position it's impossible to call this one. With a fit Ingram I'd say we were probably just favourites; if he's not it could frankly be anything.

• i hope hes out lol

• I'll believe it when I see it with my own eyes.

• yes I have a source

Damian Martinez has signed on a 7 day loan this afternoon.

• ah one of the few comming r we

• "yes I have a source"

Been on the source more like.

• blueh_w

• I'm not buying any of this.

• No mention on twitter

• Blueh has form when it comes to informed non-events. There is no way on earth we are entitled to an emergency loan. Unless he's knee-capped Lynch. And Horlock. And Richardson .

• I think it will be pretty low scoring whatever way it goes, can't see more than 3 goals for either teams across the two legs.

• If that news was correct then that would be a hell of a signing...he has been great for Rotherham. Lynch does not have the experience to cope in these big games

• edited May 2015

exactly, those who want Lynch to play hoping for a romantic shut out from a keeper playing infront of 15,000 plus when he has never played infant of more than 250 .... our whole season rides on this and Gareth has to do whatever he can to win these games within the rules.

• Is the martinez rumour true? If so I have not seen anything official at all. If Ingram is out then martinez would be great

• Blueh. I don't think any of us particularly want Lynch to play. It's just that if Ingram isn't fit he will have to. He is one of our (4) registered, professional goalkeepers. Them's the rules. Given that I do think it will help to get fully behind him

• we have been granted permission as the goalkeepers we have are not considered as professional one is 45 and I would rather he played than Lynch .. experience is key in these situations.