Skip to content

Joel Grant.

He has been released by Yeovil today, just wondered if anyone else would want him to sign for us again?

Comments

• I'd have him, we've missed flair on the right-hand side after Cowan-Hall left.

• Far too inconsistent for me. If he was that good surely Yeovil would keep him for a season playing in League Two?

• If he is over his injuries then a definite yes.

• @A_Worboys really Andy? Surely if Joe Jacobson was that good Shrewsbury would have kept him? Surely if Sido Jombati was that good Cheltenham would have kept him? Etc etc

• exactly, I would love to have him back and I suspect most of his injuries were due to Yeovil being a struggling side ..... you only had to blow on Morgan last season to injure him and Grant is the same, good to have when things are going well.

• Grant would be a good signing if he is at the same level as when he left. But I think I'd be more interested in Craig Eastmond, depending on fitness. I wonder why he's only played one game for Yeovil.

• @drcongo - I fear we are descending into the realms of the kindergarten culture of Gasroom Mk 1 ! We thought we were rid of this sort of nonsense.

• not with me around were not long live nonsense

• Might need a ban

• edited May 2015

@Morris_Ital said:
    Might need a ban

Already done https://gasroom.org/profile/564/argylephil

• Ha ha nice one!

• Cheers Dr C.

• Thank f*ck for that!

• We will certainly need a right winger. I would take Grant

• Not sure he has the necessary grunt to be an Ainsworth type these days .... Then again Hogan!?