Skip to content

Another end of season prediction by the super computer

Comments

• Why can't the computer predict the result of our play off semi final with Rotherham then!

• I haven't trusted computers since I saw 2001: A Space Odyssey.

• I don’t trust any prediction that mentions play-offs “this summer “. Even “next summer” is wrong. Summer starts in June.

• Now that'd be a tough question - if offered 3rd now, would you take it?!

• Peterborough will be champions...I’ve had us down at 10th for a long time

• A simple extrapolation from current points on the basis of form over the last five games shows Wycombe finishing top with Oxford in the second.

• @MBS said:
    Peterborough will be champions...I’ve had us down at 10th for a long time

Peterborough looked the best visitors to Adams Park by a fair chunk, and have a lot of star quality up front.

However, we and Ipswich have been better so far, hence being above them.

Let's see how we stand after that Christmas/new year spell!

• Beating Sunderland at Wembley would be quite nice...

• It may well count for nothing, but we do have one of the 'easier' run-ins in the league. Huge month or so coming up!

• Indeed, @chairboyscentral. Six games over the next four weeks from which only a supreme optimist would expect us to pick up more than ten points. I rarely look beyond the next couple of games these days and hadn’t realised just how tough the following four were. On the other hand.......

• I keep thinking is this the game where the wheels come off? And yet isn't it exciting?

• Avoiding defeat against Burton is imperative, but I guess you don't know how players are going to react to this unprecedented break.

• I think Burton are hard to beat and have a goal threat which is why I went for a draw. Anything more will be great going into the Christmas period.

• I’d happily settle for four points from the next two. Beyond that, it’s hard to see anything better than a win and three draws. But let’s hope this super squad carries on defying the odds.