Skip to content

Coach to Ipswich.

Evening you bunch of table-toppers.

If you’re looking for cheap travel to Ipswich, there are still a few spaces available on the WWISC coach. Comfortable new coach (USB ports and everything!) sweepstake with cash prize and pre-match pub stop for a hot meal.

Secure your seat now by ringing Colin Butler on 01494 536270.

See the back pages of any issue of The Wanderer for more details.

Comments

• What time does it depart please?

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    What time does it depart please?

I think its @2.20pm from Railway Station and soon after at Cressex cinema. WWISC/Colin can confirm.

• Very good, thanks.

• The WWISC coach is clearly the best way to go but who was it looking for a lift from Oxford, I may be able to oblige.

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    What time does it depart please?

2:30 - Train Station
    2:45 - Empire Cinema, Cressex

• @NorsQuarters said:
    The WWISC coach is clearly the best way to go but who was it looking for a lift from Oxford, I may be able to oblige.

That was me! I've already booked the coach now though unfortunately. Thank you so much for the offer regardless

• No worries. Heading to AP earlier if you want a lift there

• @NorsQuarters said:
    No worries. Heading to AP earlier if you want a lift there

Thank you once again, but don't worry! I've booked my train back to Wycombe

• Did you have any issues getting home? I saw signs (on A12 and M25) saying M25 shut between J21a and J20 so diverted to A406 (which didn’t go too well either!). But having seen to other mention, were the signs wrong (or did I imagine them perhaps??)

• It was shut at 21A and,according to Google etc, up to 16. We left and went through Watford added quite a bit to journey. As we crossed M25 at Chorleywood it was open going our way.