Skip to content

I had a little whizz through the Franchise forum and found this

Comments

• Words fail me, as seemingly they do for MK fans. Makes our forum seem......no I can’t think of an appropriately glowing description.

• edited November 2019

Didn't think they could drop any lower in my opinion, but the sheer arrogance and ungratefulness of them.

Plenty of clubs have fought tooth and nail for survival and would do anything to be in Mks league position, and their fans are saying they wouldn't care if the club folded because they've had a poor start to a league 1 season after getting promoted last year. Unbelievable

• Just noticed what their forum is called and wow...

• What do you expect, not like they've been going with their families for decades and pitching in against the odds to keep it all going. Been a rich man's toy ever since they were stolen. Limited sympathy for kids who've only ever known it, none for anyone else involved.

• That's provided some nice light relief after last night's result. I love how someone on there boasts they've "had a season ticket for 13 years" like that makes them an old timer. Perfectly encapsulates what a horrific excuse for a club it is.