Skip to content

Ainsworth on his way

Spurs sack Pochettino

Comments

• Wycombe scored 25% of all the goals Spurs conceded at home in the 16-17 season and Ainsworth has only got better as a manager since. Maybe they should be having a look at him. £20million should do it.

• Pochettino to Wycombe then.

• Sunderland fans are busy creating a vacancy for him.

• Losing to Gillingham? Surely no top club would lose to Gillingham.

• edited November 2019

I liked this gem from the BBC updates service earlier:

"99 mins
    Gillingham 0-0 Sunderland
    Still scoreless between these two sides at Priestfield as we near the end of the first period of extra time. It's been a shocker.
    No shot on target so far as we approach the 100th minute. Not much more to add."

• @LeedsBlue said:

"99 mins
    Still scoreless between these two sides at Priestfield as we near the end of the first period of extra time. It's been a shocker.
    No shot on target so far as we approach the 100th minute. Not much more to add."

Are they blaming PTSD from Wycombe' shithousery?

• At least we found out what they WOULD watch every week.

• @LeedsBlue said:

"99 mins

Just had a skim watch of last night's reply highlights and the BBC managed a whopping 56 seconds from the Gills-Sunderland match, despite it going to extra time. Must have been a thriller.

• Gareth obviously turned Spurs down!