Skip to content

Comments

• Yeah, obviously

• I thought the Gasroom had decided that would never be the case. Who do I complain to?

• Never in doubt...

• Do I sense a hint of consideration for fans on BT Sport's part? Will it be 3pm if Chichester have to travel to Tranmere?

• @eric_plant said:
    Yeah, obviously

LOL.

• £75,000 for the game being televised , £54,000 for winning the game and chance of a big club in the third round. Reply against Tranmere could potentially open up a nice bit of money.

• Getting more and more nervous about this replay. Seems like it opens up a door in to something bright and sparkly. Those doors are only left ajar occasionally.

• so poetic Righty, beautiful

• Or we draw Luton in the third around at home and lose 1-0.

• Now.... how many people said definitely no chance ?

• Fair play to those who were sure we'd be live. I wasn't convinced, but those who were, fair play.

• @HolmerBlue said:
    Now.... how many people said definitely no chance ?

Aye.

Although it has the potential to be a totally dreadful watch for any neutrals.

• @davecz said:
    £75,000 for the game being televised , £54,000 for winning the game and chance of a big club in the third round. Reply against Tranmere could potentially open up a nice bit of money.

Bloody norma, that's a big wad available!

• @Malone said:

@HolmerBlue said:
    Now.... how many people said definitely no chance ?

Aye.

Although it has the potential to be a totally dreadful watch for any neutrals.

Well it is on BT Sport...surely their viewers are used to that. Is Michael Owen still on their exciting commentary team?

• I hate games like this (Tranmere replay). My memory keeps whispering ‘remember Barnet’ to mr in a sinister way.

(Yes thanks. I have tried therapy - it hasn’t worked yet)

• That's how I remember to visit my barber. Quite normal, mhaaaa!