Skip to content

80s retro shirt

Does anyone know of a company that would be able to make a bespoke retro shirt?! I have tried Score Draw and Toffs. I really want an 85,86 or 87 era WWFC shirt - was just looking at the pics on COTN and thinking how brilliant they were - mainly because they are my first memories of watching. I actually have an 88 original from being a mascot but I was 12 then (yes, I know, I felt a bit old at the time!) so it’s tough to squeeze into now. Doubt any originals exist and the only companies I can find are t-shirt replicas (eg 1nilretroshirts) Any suggestions welcome... (or just post a sarcastic unhelpful reply as that would be great too)

Comments

• https://www.toffs.com/shop-by-team/football/league-one/wycombe-wanderers I have one of these, bought for me a few years ago. Its pretty good.

• Lobby Pete Couhig, he seems to love his retro gear

I'd be up for a '91 trophy final one or even better the ones we wore for the last ever game at Loakes Park. They were terrific

• I’ve still got a 91 trophy replica shirt. Probably a bit tight now.

Anyone know how much the Loakes Park final game shirts went for? I know they were blind auctioned off as I bid (£60 I think) for one (Simon Stapleton’s I think) but was unsuccessful

• Odd how values and trends go, my first ever Wanderers shirt when I was a student in HW , not even a fan yet really, cost about a fiver from a sports shop in the octagon (by the entrance near the falcon) that knocked out all kinds of discount tat tbh. A bright yellow away number probably a bit closer to a poxford shirt than most people will be comfortable with. Spotted one on the terrace a few weeks ago and just seen one on eBay from Kiev of all places for £60!!

• @bookertease said:
    I’ve still got a 91 trophy replica shirt. Probably a bit tight now.

Why, has it shrunk?

• I have Martin Blacklers shirt from the last game at Loakes Park. £50 I believe it was at the time. Along with that the poster advertising the last game from the window of Wycombe Wines. I also believe my dad still has some Loakes Park turf on his balcony.