Skip to content

"Who are we playing?" - Attendance - Tranmere (a) - Sun 17th Nov - Match 17

2»

Comments

• The attendance was 5460, including 307 away fans.

• edited November 2019

@micra tops the chart again - 95 away from 5460 with 5555. Congratulations indeed, I believe that is two closest predictions in a row. Nobody else within 100, although there were a number of predictions just outside that.

Collectively we were good too. Our average prediction of 5402 just 58 away and the average forecast for the size of the fabulous Blue Army was 316, just 9 off the actual 307.
    With regard to the away crowd predictions: honourable mentions for @NewburyWanderer (312) and @ForeverBlue (312), both just five away; @Manboobs (301) six away, @bookertease (298) nine away.

After that difficult one to predict the next challenge will now be the Cup replay at home. Thread for that should be up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Safe journey home to all who weren't at home watching. What a day.

• 12 out for the away crowd is the best i've had in ages.

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    @ryan_w_kirkby Did I see you on the television last week celebrating one of our goals by waving a baby in the air?

Ha yes, we were going down the stairs when we got a freekick and the lady on the end of the row said we'd score, she wasn't wrong!

Then after celebrating we went down and heard a little cheer so ran back to the same spot to see we had been awarded a penalty, she was made up celebrating, we made it to the end this week. I've got a brilliant video of her on my shoulders at the end singing about being top of the league!

• Brilliant and lovely to see your little one being "Wycombised "!