Skip to content

Berks and Bucks Cup latest

Just to rack up the excitement even more we are just two rounds away from tackling the two counties finest. There are currently 20 teams remaining with 16 teams battling through another two rounds for the right to be the 4 left to join the 4 teams given a bye. The 4 teams concerned are ourselves ,Reading (who played their under 23 team last year ) Franchise and the holders Slough. It is expected the quarter finals will be in January. The 2nd round games are Ascot v Beaconsfield ,Maidenhead v Binfield ,Thatcham v Hungerford, Marlow v Windsor ,Aylesbury Utd v Aylesbury Vale Dynamos, Chalfont St Peter v Bracknell, Newport Pagnell v Chesham ,Flackwell v Didcot

Comments

• Whoopee! So, if I’ve read your post correctly @Mr67, our first B&B fixture will be in the New Year. Some of the fringe players must be straining at the bit for a competitive game.

• For those of us who love a Tomaz Tikov, It has to be one of Ascot,Binfield or Aylesbury Vale. As weve played all of the others, Although not sure if weve played Newport Pagnell away ?

• Yes that's right but they play in the whatever trophy group matches this month

• Leasing.com? (I’ll go and wash my mouth out.)

• Does winning the B and B qualify you for the Europa league ?

• @Mr67 said:
    Does winning the B and B qualify you for the Europa league ?

Anglo-Italian cup.

• Even better ! Another chance to face Monza.