Skip to content

Millers Away - Attendance - Rotherham (A) - Sat 26th Oct 2019 - Match 15

2»

Comments

• 8344 with 555 wycombe

• With 390 already sold surely over 500? That's a great effort ???

• edited October 2019

As of midday 30 predictions:

Average for Total Crowd: 8385
    Average for Away Crowd 467

Likely that some flooding in Rotherham will affect the crowd though. Looks very likely that Rotherham Central Station will be shut until at least after the game.

• Attendance 8337. Didn’t quite catch the away figure. ??590.

• 512 Chairboys.

• @DJWYC14 within 16 (under). @BradtheMiller second, I think - 46 over.
    Away fans 512 - thanks @robin.

• Some excellent predicting and supporting today.

Proud day to be a Wanderer, worldwide or otherwise.

I reckon congratulations are very much due to @Aok84, out by a single figure number - 7 away with 8344.

@DJWYC14 was also very close with 8321. Here are all those who were within 100:

7 - @Aok84
    16 - @DJWYC
    37 - @Commoner
    46 - @BradtheMiller
    55 - @Shev
    65 - @bookertease
    81 - @robin
    84 - @YorkExile
    84 - @micra
    89 - @ValleyWanderer

Excellent result and excellent forecasts.

Honourable mention for @ForeverBlue who was closest to the 510 (!!) singing Blue Army with a prediction of 502.

Up the Blues.

• What about my 503 @railwaysteve?! I’m rubbish at these, at least let me have this one!

• Apologies for muddying the water @railwaysteve. I’ll keep my nose out of it next time!

• Proper apologies to @YorkExile who was closest to the great and glorious figure which was 512.

An honourable mention is well deserved by you.

That figure of 512 is very impressive, considering we took 411 to Barnsley last season, and the weather before the game and the rail system were not on the side of those travelling to the game.
    U
    It does bode well for future home attendances, in my humble opinion.

• @micra said:
    Apologies for muddying the water @railwaysteve. I’ll keep my nose out of it next time!

Not a problem to me @micra, your nose is welcome. It reminds me that if I can I should post quickly after the game if the attendance is published - credit to Rotherham for announcing during the game. We perhaps could do that.

I do rely on posters like yourself and @robin.

• I may poke it in from time to time @railwaysteve. God knows it’s big enough. My nose, I hasten to add.

• As long as you don't pick it in public @micra!

• I try to avoid that @mooneyman. I tend to dislodge my monocle and I’m always wary of the possibility of @Cyclops making a grab for it. My monocle, I hasten to add.