Skip to content

home park... whosr going?

Im in once i get through to the ticket office.

Comments

• There, had tickets Sunday. Looking forward to the weekend away.

• not many by look of it

• Yeah it looks like you guys will only bringing about 1000 at most down, not a bad turnout for you guys though with all the big clubs that are close by to you

• yes like slough town

• and Burnham

• they would bring more

• Ngl you say Wycombe to Plymouth is a long way (even though we see it as a close game ;) ) but I'm travelling from Australia for the playoff games so I think I win in terms of travelling the furthest :)

• Quality not quantity, 10 of you make 1 of us

• dream on

• Exeter are far louder

• we sold out away game even before result of 1st game your fans seem to be waiting for score of 1st game

• Who cares, your such a big club, with such amazing fans... Stuck in the middle of nowhere is it any wonder your the only club, like the man u of league 2, arrogant twat aka bristol rovers!

• oh dear ive hit a nerve man u of league 2 thats real funny you should be on stage lol

• Rather be the Man U of league 2 than the Wycombe of league 2.

• Ex**er are quiet as fuck, every single derby I've been to, argyle outsing City, whether it's at home or away, whether we're losing or winning... It's sad that Portsmouth feels way more like a derby than Exeter, but then again it would help if Exeter could actually get more than like 1,200 fans for their biggest game... Much preferred it when we were in the Championship and Bristol City were our rival.

Also I don't know how Rovers can be arrogant, I wouldn't even call them that big of a club for league 2, about Southends level or a tiny bit bigger

• Your so big, must be hard to take finishing below burton, stevenage and us.

• I never said we were anywhere near the size of Newcastle or Aston Villa, but yes tbh it is pretty sad seeing teams like Morecombe and Accrington bringing like 30 fans down to home park causing the atmosphere to be terrible... I don't really think saying that I much preferred it when we played teams like Newcastle and Leeds is that arrogant tbh, it's just the truth

• 783 argyles average away following this season take into account distances too northern clubs and fact we were restricted to limited tickets for close games not too bad is it ladette

• You really are not impressing anyone, it would be a disgrace that a place and catchment area the size of yours you didn't average those sort numbers. You are a bit sad keep boasting about this sort of thing.

• Boring little man again! Wonder if he's worked out that it doesn't matter whatever he says won't change the result

• 800 sung all the game! As i said quality not quantity!

• Copy it, we were laughing at it.

• @argylep said:
    how was your taxi ride home with rest of your fans

Phyllis in disguise

• edited May 2015

still on here zzzzzzzzzzz

• edited May 2015

zzzzzzzzzzz

• Ok I'm here now but no one else is here?