Skip to content

Spammers / new users

2»

Comments

• @OakwoodExile said:
    Dr Congo is a thoroughly nice person given that he's the greatest humanitarian disaster in the world

I thought the loud music and lack of a spare table in the Three kings was a minor issue but everyone's a critic...

• Hello, not a spammer (although I could always do with free money) but a new user. Supported Wycombe for 20 odd years and thought I should connect with other fans. Really looking forward to the new season and excited about the signings. Anyway hello.

• @JTWycombe welcome to The Gasroom

• Yes indeed. I’m often surprised by the number of fans I speak to who haven’t even heard of the Gasroom, let alone visited or made a comment.

Welcome aboard indeed @JYWycombe.

• Or should I say @JTWycombe ! We don’t need Jimmy Young.

• After a promising debut @JTWycombe seems to have discontinued his/her connection. Shame. It would be great to have contributions from a much larger proportion of the Gasroom membership. What kind of size is it these days @drcongo ?

• With only 5 visits and nary a word from @JTWycombe for more than six weeks I reckon he/she has lost interest in making the connections we anticipated. Hope all is well.

@drcongo: I did ask on 8 September how many people are registered with Gasroom 2. Is that privileged information? New people seemed to be joining in droves not long ago.

Today is a slow news day !

• @micra it's very hard to say as we had that spam flood a while back. Of the 5268 registered members, at a guess, I reckon there's somewhere around 100 regularly active users, about another 250 registered users who post less frequently but visit often and quite a lot more on top of that who pretty much never post but do have an account. The site gets around 1000 unique visitors per day.

• A popular venue for discourse, witty but pernicious too.

• If you want an idea of how worldwide the Wycombe phenomenon is, here's the site's visitor map between July and now:

• That’s pretty phenomenal. Especially the extent of the engagement from Scandinavia eastwards. Many thanks.

• We are the greatest football club in the World

• Without question @LX1.

• A notable lack of interest from Greenland

• @Forest_Blue said:
    A notable lack of interest from Greenland

And North Korea.

• @drcongo said:
    If you want an idea of how worldwide the Wycombe phenomenon is, here's the site's visitor map between July and now:

Is that all weird scanners, web crawlers and the like though? The same for posters would be interesting.

• I make $1000 a day working from home and I show you secret to be rich. Just click link for $$$ now! (http://www.makedollarsfromhomes&m.ru)

• No thanks.

• @LDF said:
    I make $1000 a day working from home and I show you secret to be rich. Just click link for $$$ now! (http://www.makedollarsfromhomes&m.ru)

Does it involve booing players who take the knee?

• The secret to being rich is paying £500 in fees to let a Nigerian Prince put 10 million in your bank account for a few months. Apparently, you get a few million as a thank you.

• @LDF said:
    I make $1000 a day working from home and I show you secret to be rich. Just click link for $$$ now! (http://www.makedollarsfromhomes&m.ru)

Is that all? PFFFF, hardly woth getting out of bed for. ?