Skip to content

are the rumours true? that we have nearly sold out our allocation?

Im shocked if true

Comments

• Rumours from where?

• Rumours from somebody who just booked for the away leg

• This is pure BS.

Compare and contrast the posts on this message board/the FB fan page during the period prior to the Dons/Northampton games and now.

I don't see any posts with people frantically scrambling for tickets, begging for spares, or grumbling about missing out. Do you?

• It's still possible to but 100 per household so I wouldn't think they've all gone!!

• 616 sold for the away leg so far, so the rumours are certainly not true

• 616 not a bad turnout so far then, glad to hear i can get mine, wonder where all the season tickets holders and people who were moaning about 1 per person are now?

• We had sold more than 616 yesterday so thats incorrect aswell.

I will find out now from Richard how many have been sold.

• edited May 2015

Ticket sales for the play-offs stand at 616 (away) and 641 (home). Buy for Saturday's away leg online: http://t.co/BDkv5oIoGs #PLYvWYC

— Wycombe Wanderers FC (@wwfcofficial) May 5, 2015
  • The 616 was from a tweet from the official account. I'd be leaning more towards believing that than yourself I'm afraid judging by your recent posts...

• were talking about the away leg ... get with the programme !!

• @wwfcofficial: Ticket sales for the play-offs stand at 616 (away) and 641 (home). Buy for Saturday's away leg online: http://t.co/BDkv5oIoGs #PLYvWYC

Does that not say 616 tickets for the away leg?

• What time was that?

• About 10 minutes ago

• 616 if correct is poor as most who are going will have purchased now ... I was told it was getting towards 800 which would have been poor but getting closer to what was expected.

• Bear in mind that - barring online purchases - they've only been available over the phones and in the ticket office from the start of today. I would say it's not a bad start at all

• the figure sold at close of play today was 676 just asked Richard.

• Is that the same Richard that told you we sold 700 yesterday?

• Or the same Richard that told you we are getting a loan keeper?

• anybody who believes the shite thats written on here should have there head read !

• 616 sold for Plymouth away according to official Twitter account

• Looks like Plymouth will sell out their allocation for the second leg. Their main forum is buzzing with confidence and people desperate for tickets.

• Hardly surprising is it. Plymouth is a massive club with a big surrounding catchment area, the city itself is around 260,000

• Yeah, like you say it extends all the way to Penzance! When I worked there they were in the Championship, that was a good time for them.

• Yes but it nearly cost them the club.

size of the city probably justifies a championship club. geographic location plus poor transport links and absence of a sugar daddy means that probably LG1 is their natural level. Still have debts dating back to administration but on positive side do have an extremely supportive local council.

re the leg at Wycombe, I am sure they will sell out but you do have to remember an awful lot more people bought up as Plymothians now live in the south east and will find it any easy game to get to than Wycombites now living in Devon and Cornwall who welcome, as I do, the game in Devon.

• Maybe we should give them the Beechdean? :-)

• Interesting stuff, I do believe there are a fair share of their fans in the South east but they are currently being sold with season ticket holders having priority and taking advantage of that.

• Are u serious @Doob give them the beechdean for such a key game??? Why not bother turning up! That is idiotic!

• Did you not see the :-)
    No, I'm not serious

• Thank god! No i missed that, i was so shocked reading it, my mistake. So used to our fans being overly nice.

• Or go one further and give them the minimum allowed?