Skip to content

Plymouth (a) team

Lets assume Jacobson and Saunders are fit to play.

Is it
Ingram (hopefully)

Yennaris
Mawson
Pierre
Jacobsen

Bloomfield
Saunders
Murphy

Fred
Hayes
Wood

subs: Holloway, Craig , Bean, Ephraim, Kretczmar, Fletcher, ANO

Comments

• After Saturday's performance, I'd keep Craig in and leave Fred on the bench - seemed to work better for both players.

• 4/4/2 for me, Craig and Murphy defo in Midfield.

Hays and Holloway upfront.

Saunders, Wood, Murphy and Craig in Midfield.

Nic, JJ, Mawson and Pierre in defence.

Ingram if fit and healthy.

Fred, Bloomfield, Hogan, Kretczmar, Fletcher, Lynch and Evans subs.

• I'd keep Nico in midfield personally. Too talented to play at right back when Bean can fill the position pretty well. I also think a 442 makes better use of Fred, Sam Wood and Murphy.

• Anything but Fred in another 443!
    :)

• there is nothing wrong with a 443 as long as the ref doesnt notice!

• Ingram
    Bean
    Mawson
    Pierre
    Jacobson
    Bloomfield
    Saunders
    Craig
    Holloway
    Hayes
    Yennaris

I suspect that will be the team to start.

Subs

Wood
    Murphy
    Fred
    Fletcher
    Lynch
    Max
    McClure if fit

• Wood on the bench???

• Ingram
    Bean, Mawson, Pierre, Jacobson
    Yennaris, Murphy, Saunders
    Holloway, Hayes, Wood

Simples.

• It's a nice feeling, knocking around our various forum team lineups possibilities, I bet GA is licking his lips, especially if Ingram is fit for purpose as well. We are looking a lot strong in depth as you can only have 7 subs, and we have achieved that by the looks of things atm.

Oops I forgot Bean as Midfielder. tbfh I need 12 spots on the field for my lineup :(

• Bloomfield will start 100 percent and its between Wood and Craig but I would go with Craig due to previous 2 games and Sam Wood probably being less fresh.

• Think Midlander has it spot on, been impressed by Bean at f/b (see what I did there), & Nico is m'filed quality, hope Ingram & Saunders & JJ are match fit???

• No way we can leave Woody on the bench.

• I for one am glad the manager will be deciding but shall we leave blooms out cos thats easier ... no sadly not he has been terrific recently.

• What is nice, fingers crossed after recent weeks, the discussion is about who do we leave out.

A sign we have a good squad of players to call on and hopefully a few returning from injury, plus we may be able to name a full bench which we haven't done for a while.

Just need to keep the fingers crossed for Matt.

• I would keep Bean at full back, side looks much more balanced with Yennaris in midfield.

• Nico is a play breaking centre mid and a class act when played there, keep bean at right back and get nico in front of thr back line, letting wood and saunders break forward

• Leaving Woody out? DOFL.

• I'd go for:
    Ingram (if fit)
    Saunders, Yennaris, Murphy, Wood
    Holloway, Hayes

Subs - Lynch, Fletcher, Bloomfield, Ephriam, Onyedinma, Kretzschmar/McClure, Craig

• Ingram
    Bean Mawson Pierre Jacobson
    Yennaris
    Saunders Bloomfield Wood
    Holloway Hayes

• Ingram
    Bean Mawson Pierre Jacobson
    Saunders Yennaris Craig Wood
    Hayes Onyedinma

• Wood has to start

• Ingram
    Saunders, Murphy, Yennaris, Wood
    Hayes, Hollaway

• Interesing to note how many of you would start with Fred on the bench - at least I assume you are not excluding him altogether!! I like @Aimlesslywandering line-up best but if Sam Saunders is not fit Fred would seem to be the best relacement. His pace could be key.

• @StrongestTeam said:
    Ingram
    Yennaris Alfie Pierre Jj
    Blooms Bean
    Craig Saunders Wood
    Hayes Holloway

Im sure there would be a bristol rovers style kick off from the plymouth lot if we sneaked an extra player onto the pitch