Skip to content

Rotherham fan here.

Hope to see as many Chairboys fans as possible at NYS for our game on the 26th, should be a good game between two on form sides. If any fans need any info on the ground, town, pubs, eateries etc please ask & I'll do my best to help.

Comments

• Best bet for parking?

• Big car park (they charge but I don't know how much) around 200 yards from the ground

• Thanks @BradtheMiller. New ground for me having been to Millmoor and the surreal Don Valley Stadium. I've heard 5th Avenue is the place to be?

• Sadly not there any more, the car park I mentioned is directly behind where it used to be. The pubs I'd recommend is the New York Tavern on Westgate, the Rhinocerous in the town centre or the Bridge Inn across the road from the Train Station, all away fan friendly & all within a ten minute walk of the stadium.

• After beating Ipswich 2-0 in their back yard it sets Saturday's game up perfectly.

• Thanks @BradtheMiller, here's hoping it lives up to the billing! We're certainly enjoying the ride we're on at the moment after so many difficult years. It's been a real payback for the loyalty and hard work of the Manager, Trust Board and Fans.