Skip to content

Barnsley sack manager

2»

Comments

• @Username said:
    Reading is by far the biggest concern- in fact the only concern -out of the three for me.

Agreed.

• @micra said:
    We seem to be almost permanently on tenterhooks! It’s very bad for the nerves, never mind the ticker!

It is certainly un-needed stress for me atm. I would suggest keep calm and (as another poster said) hold your nerve,

• Why is everyone so keen to predict Ainsworth leaving? Maybe I am naiive but (if investment is forthcoming) I see no reason why he would leave a job he loves.

• @LX1 said:
    Why is everyone so keen to predict Ainsworth leaving? Maybe I am naiive but (if investment is forthcoming) I see no reason why he would leave a job he loves.

Just because I don't think he'll leave doesn't mean I'm not worried when decent opportunities open up!

• Yeah fair enough. I just don't like people suggesting it. I prefer to hide under some coats and hope everything will be ok haha,

• edited October 2019

It'd take something special for him to go, but how would you define that?

Higher level, triple the wage, 10 times the budget, and local?

That may constitute special!
    Hopefully the conundrum doesn't arise!

• edited October 2019

AC Milan have just sacked their manager too but with the upcoming replacement of the San Siro I'm not sure this is the one for him

• Someone will try and argue AC Milan isn't a step up