Skip to content

Scammers and Spammers Accounts

Just a quick one.

I have noticed there has been a rise in spam accounts this week. Can we mitigate more against them to stop them from stopping internet traffic? The gasroom has shut down on me when those pages have gone up. Sorry for complaining but there ruining this forum.

Is anyone experiencing the same problem?

Comments

• @thedieharder said:
    Just a quick one.

I have noticed there has been a rise in spam accounts this week. Can we mitigate more against them to stop them from stopping internet traffic? The gasroom has shut down on me when those pages have gone up. Sorry for complaining but there ruining this forum.

One for @drcongo but you can help by flagging posts

• @thedieharder said:
    Just a quick one.

I have the perfect solution to scammers and spammers , tried and tested just send me a SAE and a postal order

• @BuckinghamBlue said:

@thedieharder said:
    Just a quick one.

I have the perfect solution to scammers and spammers , tried and tested just send me a SAE and a postal order

That sounds just what I need. Whereabouts in Lagos are you?