Skip to content

pc plod over the top!

Why were the police getting so irrate witg our fans! What a joke!

Comments

• I saw them pushing a Wycombe fan for what looked like no reason.

• Whats worse is their 'firm' made out it was a derby, since when?

• There were some handbags between four or five yoots outside the west stand after the game police soon moved them on, walking purposely and using commanding voices.........

• The police rightly moved on a gobby youth who had been at the source of an unnecessary amount of swearing all afternoon. Nobody wants to listen to the f and c words for 90 minutes. A request to stop the swearing was met with F*** O**. I wish the police and/or stewards had thrown him out after 5 minutes.

• Unfortunately I was sat close to a Wycombe "Fan" in the main stand who was constantly using the F and C words and being very obvious in the fact that he was an away supporter. I was getting this urge to a) smack him in the mouth or b) grass him up to the stewards. I did neither but it was toe curling trying to enjoy the game with him swearing constantly close to young children. Those people and their parents will assume that ALL Wycombe fans are just foul mouthed idiots. This always has been and I hope will always continue to be a decent club with supporters having a good reputation. Things like this don't help.

Enjoy the game, shout and support your team but take defeat and victory in the same manner and remember there are more important things happening in this world. Football is a sport to enjoy and forget for at least 90 mins on a Saturday all the troubles of life.

• A few northamptob guys who claimed to be a 'firm' gave it some, one particular tool was giving it large. At half time i told him he was all mouth, after waiting to ser hin outside, he and his mates bottled it

• Firm ?? Wycombe do not have a firm , Northampton do not have a firm ! Both unfortunately have a children who cant handle there drink and make normal fans dip there head in shame

• Perhaps they need to be breathalysed like they did at Cambridge on Saturday.

• We certainly do not, unless it was cc who was there yesterday?

• I don't think that alcohol was the problem yesterday. It seemed simply to be loutish behaviour by immature male youths. I don't mind singing but I and others to whom I spoke found the continuous stream of obscenities offensive.

• Perhaps that's why we normally only take a couple of hundred to away games, it doesn't take long to be deterred by the behaviour of some of our so called supporters. For most people it's offensive, chanting 'Beavon is a c@nt' at Burton (for example), to me it's just embarrassing.

• Agreed about beavon, however that little twat in the white hat needed a good slap, funny thing was after their 2nd goal some fat twat in stone island started to give us some too, id already had a do with him outside with his kfc burger and he bottled it!

• so fuck*** sad spoils the day for the real supporters .... the chant at burton about Beavon was nothing short of a disgrace ...... people have such short memories of how much he did for us as a player .... we saved his career ?? no we didn't he did by working his nutz off and scoring more goals than he has ever scored in 1 season ....

• I agree with you on this one blueh_w. The circumstances in which he left were a shame, but he was a real pleasure to watch. His goal at Hartlepool was delightful. I'd have him back any time. Although I very much doubt he'd want to return now!

• There were a fair few people singing that Beavon chant too...really nasty chant.

• We'll also have the joys of two matches of the drone army hollering similarly pathetic vitriol at Reuben Reid to look forward to.

• Reid was never given a chance at Wycombe why the hell he is subject to dogs abuse I don't know ! It fucking bores me !!

• He was given a crack, if u remember rightly he sustained an injury which pretty much put pay to him with us

• @ReadingMarginalista said:
    We'll also have the joys of two matches of the drone army hollering similarly pathetic vitriol at Reuben Reid to look forward to.

The worst of it will be the inane chants of 'Murderer' at Luke McCormick. Like he hasn't heard it all before.

• he has done his time and got on with his life .... he is a decent goalkeeper at this level and we will have it all on to beat him.

• Wish you'd show the same kind of support for our goalkeepers, @blueh_w

• edited May 2015

xx

• So he's both too injured to play at the weekend, and not injured enough to have come off last Saturday? You do talk a load of bollocks sometimes.

The game did mean something on Saturday. Tranmere could have scored at any point.

• Tranmere wouldn't have scored if they had still been playing now !!!! PRICK

• @blueh_w Utter drivel!

• but I hope we sign Max Power.

• If only because of his.....shame we can't sign his brother "Full"......