Skip to content

Comments

• Great report Dale. Ephraim has had a fairly quiet season, let alone just today. I thought Murphy wasn't his best in midfield and Bean, although filling in well at RB, needs to improve on his passing and heading. Holloway was fantastic today, but didn't seem to win as much in the air as he should've given his stature. Craig ran his legs into the ground today, it's such a shame he lacks end product.

• I agree, thanks for the report. Mawson was awesome as usual. And Ingram was immense before his injury. Please, please let him be ok for the playoffs.

• I think craig ,holloway,nico were fab today Considering some are still carrying knocks. Well done to all the lads they just don't give up.

• @prufrock_91 said:
    Great report Dale. Ephraim has had a fairly quiet season, let alone just today. I thought Murphy wasn't his best in midfield and Bean, although filling in well at RB, needs to improve on his passing and heading. Holloway was fantastic today, but didn't seem to win as much in the air as he should've given his stature. Craig ran his legs into the ground today, it's such a shame he lacks end product.

Hoofball is for the parks, Holloway can do more than winning (defenders where all over Holloway who pay special attention to his stature) those headers to flick them crosses to areas behind the opposition, which I'm not a fan of.

4/4/2 then bring on the Fred for Holloway when defenders start to tire.

• @Ciderk1d said:

Yes, but when we play with Holloway we tend to 'lump it to the big man' - and if we are going to play like that, then he needs to win his headers.

• @prufrock_91 unfortunately we fall back on hoofball and go direct on set pieces far to much that the opposition defenders predict (singled out for thug treatment) our passage of play and target Holloway in the air and any knock downs or flicks on's.

Nevertheless heard Holloway had standing ovation from a few mates when subbed, nice to hear Holloway had a solid performance in a great win, which I prefer than drawing to play whoever in the playoffs.