Skip to content

El-Abd - what a fall

We will never know the real reasons why our captain left at short notice on deadline day .But now he is on the bench for Stevenage who sit rock bottom of League 2 !!! He must be looking at our League position and wonder what went wrong.

Comments

• Let him get settled in there first, if he's still on the bench in a month or two it might look more odd a move. Although he did get a 2 year deal, and who knows if there's a future on top of that?

• Did CMS play yesterday ?

• CMS and El-Abd were both unused substitutes yesterday.

• Worth noting that Stevenage did sack the manager who signed them.

• Wow. The short term judgement is harsh. By the same judgement Rolando Aarons has dropped even further.

Give it time

• This might sound just a bit hypocritical to Gasroomers with long memories, but what's with the relentless negativity of some people on here?

• For some experts GA consistently succeeding, improving the squad, overcoming obstacles and developing the team despite their predictions is painful and a constant irritation. Thus it is vital when an opportunity arises to piss on whatever chips they can find...

• If there was a second upright thumb I’d have pressed it. Beautifully put.

• I'm still a bit put out by a fb chap the other day saying he "wouldn't care" if Ainsworth left to Lincoln (or otherwise), as most managers have zero effect on the game anyway.

Just an amazing view point. As if totally showing zero knowledge, of anything.

• @Malone said:
    I'm still a bit put out by a fb chap the other day saying he "wouldn't care" if Ainsworth left to Lincoln (or otherwise), as most managers have zero effect on the game anyway.

Just an amazing view point. As if totally showing zero knowledge, of anything.

Social media and indeed the internet itself could be a unifying force for sharing information and doing good...then they let people use it.

• @Malone said:
    I'm still a bit put out by a fb chap the other day saying he "wouldn't care" if Ainsworth left to Lincoln (or otherwise), as most managers have zero effect on the game anyway.

Christ.