Skip to content

Plymouth tickets for home tie

They go on sale Tuesday morning. I wouldn't expect season tickets to cover this game but I would've expected STH's to be given the opportunity to secure their normal seats. Not seen any mention of that.

Comments

• I'll be looking forward to that! Hopefully get a trip to Wembley too.

• Cheers, roll on sale date

• Tickets for the home leg of the play-offs will go on sale to season ticket holders from Tuesday 5th May at 9.30am.

Wanderers meet Plymouth Argyle at Adams Park on Thursday 14th May (k.o. 7.45pm) in the second leg of the play-off semi-finals, with the first leg taking place on Saturday 9th May in Devon.

Tickets go on sale to season ticket holders at 9.30am on Tuesday 5th May, and on general sale at 9.30am on Friday 8th May. This means that season ticket holders will be able to buy their usual seats but there is no guarantee that these will remain available once tickets are made available for general sale.

In line with Football League regulations, tickets for this game remain at the standard price as league fixtures. There is a £2 discount for all season ticket holders and everyone who has a ticket history on our system from the 2014/15 season.

These are as follows:

Frank Adams & Beechdean Stand Centre
    Adult (26 to 59): £25
    Senior (60+): £20
    Young Adult (19 to 25): £19
    Junior (8 to 18): £18
    Child (7 & under): £11

Frank Adams & Beechdean Stand Wings
    Adult (26 to 59): £20
    Senior (60+): £16
    Young Adult (19 to 25): £14
    Junior (8 to 18): £11
    Child (7 & under): £7

Bucks New Uni Stand (standing)
    Adult (26 to 59): £17
    Senior (60+): £13
    Young Adult (19 to 25): £11
    Junior (8 to 18): £7
    Child (7 & under): N/A

Family Stand
    Adult (26 to 59): £17
    Senior (60+): £13
    Young Adult (19 to 25): £11
    Junior (8 to 18): £7
    Child (7 & under): FREE

Call 01494 441118 or visit the Information Centre to book during the first window (for season ticket holders). Tickets will be available online once they reach general sale.

Read more at http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/article/tickets-plymouth-h-1405-2437038.aspx#Yu0gcBs1UrAq5xKR.99

• Cheers for that, think it'll be a tough fixture. Wish we'd got the result against Morecambe

• Is there are any indication whether there is any limit on how many tickets STHs can buy for non-STHs?

• 100 per household apparently.

• I would hope STH's are limited to 1 each. The 'priority sale' is to allow them to get tickets for their normal seats, not to buy tickets for their mates, some of whom probably last saw Wycombe when we were at Stamford Bridge.

• Calm down dear - I'm sure there will be plenty of seats for everyone

• Sadly I don't think there's much doubt about that. I wonder if we can get to 7,000?

• Easily 7000! Plymouth will have 2,000 and we shoukd have 6,000

• I hope you're right

• We had 5,000 for morecambe, so we shoukd, especially if we do ok in 1st leg

• Past experience suggests it'll be lower than that - we only had 6265 for home leg against Carlisle back in 94 at the height of O'Neill-era excitement, and our last two play-off semi home legs - both on Saturdays - pulled in approx 6000, so a Thursday night televised game in a time of diminished crowds will struggle to get 7000. I hope I'm wrong though and a stunning 3-0 victory down in Devon will have the crowds flocking back.

• I think your wrong, but all depends on what happens on sat nite, whether the masses will be mobilised or left in a slumber. Im sure the masses of season ticket holders are still trying to get tickets for home park on saturday night!

• very good point, and something to remember when people are complaining that we "only" get 6,800 odd for a home game against Oxford. I think anything near 7,000 next thursday would be a great effort, and make for a potentially magic evening under the floodlights

• @eric_plant Correct, advantages are no other counter attractions, might get some floaters from London clubs as well. The other games were awkward Saturday & Sunday 6pm kick off's. You can sort of guarantee 2,000+ Plymouth as I expect we will see some in the home end. Plymouth will have more here than Cheltenham and Stockport did without doubt. so if we can get anywhere near the 5,000 that turned out for Morecambe we could well see a gate over the 7,000 mark.

• We could have quite a few Plymouth fans in the home areas, it will be easy enough for them to buy on-line. Maybe the club should stop new registrations?

• Agreed, we dont what could be a massive game disrupted by trouble!

• I wouldn't worry about it, its openly what we did last Saturday! Its hardly likely to be a major cause for concern. Live and let live

• 9.35 and no home ticket buying option yet, not that I'm sad enough to be sat here pressing refresh every 30 seconds..

• Just got mine, online system seems to be working OK now.

• Got mine now but didn't get the £2 discount for those who have purchased match tickets online this season.

• Considering anyone that books tickets on-line for this match must have a previous buying history the club could, perhaps, have included the £2 discount by default. It's not as if the extra money goes to them, for each £2 that they've over charged us the club will get just 50p.

• green armyyyy

• we could fill your ground for you

• M3GM3G
    edited May 2015

With pasties lol, You must be bored out of your mind. You have been sat on here for hours now. Are you knitting your Play off scarf?

• no wembley one

• going to watch villa lol