Skip to content

Analsysis: Wycombe 1-1 Accrington

Comments

• We don't deserve such nice things. Excellent stuff as always.

• Thanks for that @chairboyscentral I'm missing these two home games so pleased to get a measured report without added irritating troll ingredient ruining my holiday!

• A great read Tom, thanks. Here's hoping Curtis can hit the ground running when he eventually does return. You reflected my thoughts regarding Ofoborh, felt his physical presence in the middle could have made a significant difference.

• Thanks guys! This has easily been my best read analysis so far - not sure if that's because of the format change or not, but it's good to see it going down well!

• @chairboyscentral said:
    Thanks guys! This has easily been my best read analysis so far - not sure if that's because of the format change or not, but it's good to see it going down well!

Going down very well indeed. Please keep them coming.

• Probably best if he doesn’t hit the ground running @EwanHoosaami. Wasn’t that how he incurred the shoulder injury that sidelined him?!

• @micra said:
    Probably best if he doesn’t hit the ground running @EwanHoosaami. Wasn’t that how he incurred the shoulder injury that sidelined him?!

Hmmm, maybe right there @micra .

• Really looking forward to his return though.
    If memory serves he was Player of the Season last season wasn’t he?

• He and Gape magic together.

• @micra said:
    Probably best if he doesn’t hit the ground running @EwanHoosaami. Wasn’t that how he incurred the shoulder injury that sidelined him?!

Hmmm, maybe right there @micra .