Skip to content

Bradleys Sports Bar - Away Days

Hi all, I just wanted to introduce Bradley's Sports Bar to Wycombe Wanderers. Bradleys Sports Bar is the premier sporting venue in Lancashire, bringing a unique viewing experience in state-of-the-art surroundings to the avid sports fan. With 22 full HD TV’s and a 9 screen TV wall, we have the ability to show four live sporting events all at once! With an atmosphere as good as any sporting ground you will visit, some would argue that being sat in this unique venue with waiting staff on hand, is better than actually being there. As well as the sports bar, we have an 18-bedroom hotel and on-site food outlets, perfect for your away fixtures to Blackpool and Fleetwood. Visit our website to find out more.

Comments

• These spoof accounts are getting out of hand

• From a selection of customer reviews of this establishment on Tripadvisor:

"I couldn't put a zero mark on here other I would of (sic) put it...I will never set foot in there again."

"Won’t be visited again, much prefer a Wetherspoons better service, cheaper and much better menu."

"...inedible food. Won't be going back!"

"...staff appalling"

"In short, I don't think we'll return and I would warn anyone else of visiting for food based on our experience."

"Appalling!!! Never visiting again!"

• "With an atmosphere as good as any sporting ground you will visit, some would argue that being sat in this unique venue with waiting staff on hand, is better than actually being there."

• Sounds like something a fan of any sport might say.

• I've never actually seen such a thing but a "9 screen TV wall" sounds frightening.

• They could at least have seen we'd already played at Fleetwood