Skip to content

Freeman extends!

edited September 2019 in Football

Get in.

Comments

• edited September 2019

• Dom Gape extension?

• Fantastic news!!

• Very well deserved and preserving a valuable asset should buyers come knocking.

• Great news

• Brilliant news just what i wanted to hear.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Great news.Fully deserved.Could all this exciting developments persuade Gape to extend even if it’s just for us to get a better transfer fee!!

• Great news. Get them all on long deals so they cannot claim a raise in the Championship! :smiley:

• This is good news and I am pleased by it

• Nick is a much improved player this season and thoroughly deserved this vote of confidence.

• Great news to wake up to. What a player!

• Huge show of faith in him - great sign.

• @glasshalffull said:
    Nick is a much improved player this season and thoroughly deserved this vote of confidence.

I think he's been this good for a while - at least for the last year. It just hadn't been properly noticed

• What is so exciting about Freeman, is that he has those genius moments that just come naturally to very few players, that can create an opportunity out of nowhere. As far as wide midfielders go Kevin Durham and Dave Carroll also possessed those unreachable talents.

• It's nice to have anyone running at opponents isn't it? Sometimes you are watching a game and you think....go on lad...and they seem to think better of it and pass back! I suppose you run the risk of losing the ball, but League One defences look very shaky when the likes of Fred, smyth, Freeman, Kashket and even Stewart and Sido when they decide to venture upfield, are running at them.

• Freeman appears to have come on in leaps and bounds at the start of this season, though in reality the technique was always there, just he had a tendency to run into cul-de-sacs and often failed to spot the right pass quickly enough. This season he's looked much more purposeful on the ball and has been better at bringing others into play (exemplified by the outrageous assist for the winner against Southend).
    Hopefully he'll continue to improve this aspect of his game, if so he could be a massive player for us this season.