Skip to content

Poor old Gasman

Sat talking to himself on the old forum!

Comments

• Shame you think that. Personally, I just see someone continuing to provide useful information.

• @Midlander said:
    Sat talking to himself on the old forum!

What a peculiar post. Are you ok?

• Very odd thing to say indeed.

• Looks just like an attempt at humour to me. Not an odd thing at all.

• "attempt" is the word.

• I'm not sure Midlander's comment was meant in the mean-spirited way other people have painted it.

• In what way was it intended then? At best it's pretty pointless and a bit snide towards the person that hosted this community for years.

• @BillStickers said:
    I'm not sure Midlander's comment was meant in the mean-spirited way other people have painted it.

I think you will find it is not "the way others have painted it", it is the way others have received, or that is certainly the way I have read it. Like I stated earlier, a rather peculiar post indeed.
    Perhaps Midlander would like to explain the post and then it wouldn't be for others to misinterpret?

• Perhaps a light-hearted joke, albeit at the Gasman's expense? No need for everyone to get up in arms about it!

• Oh for heaven's sake, get a sense of humour! I found it mildly amusing and in no way an insult. Given that the only posts on the old Gasroom are from Gas Man with no replies, it can look to the casual observer like he's Johnny-no-mates posting to himself and nobody is bothering to read his missives. Of course we know different... Sheesh!

• Obviously I'm not OK, am very odd and have no sense of humour.